The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Registration / Membership

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Membership £20 per year

Dog Registrations £6 for life

Transfers £3

ONLINE PAYMENT

Anyone with online banking/scanner can register pups and pay 2008 membership online - pm me for details

POSTING

Alternatively you can post details to me:

Vicky Harper

342 Manchester Road

Tyldesley

Manchester

M29 8NN

07879 495444

Please make cheques payable to the N.N.W.R.F and check that your details are all correct on your membership cards before sending as new cards will be getting issued.

ALTERNATIVELY

See me at NNWRF events and pay on the day. :D

Please make sure that you include a copy of your vaccination certificate with ALL new registrations.

Thanks

Vicky

Last edited by a moderator:
what are your two bitches :homestar: :ninja: going to do theyve gone on a course one is learning to read and the other is learning to write so they can work together :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
weathergirls said:
what are your two bitches :homestar: :ninja: going to do theyve gone on a course one is learning to read and the other is learning to write so they can work together :huggles:
they can fit a new window after ive slung the typewriter through it.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back