The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

No to euthanasia for stray dogs

mhmtydn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My name is Mehmet, living in Türkiye.

Government of Türkiye will start to do euthanasia to stray dogs. I will start a project to fight against them and you all know that big fires start from spark of fire.

I will collect signs from the people who stands with me and submit to relevant places of government.

I JUST NEED MY VOICE TO BE ALL OVER THE WORLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mehmet, and welcome to the forum. Thank you for doing what you can to help the wellbeing of dogs. Unfortunately, we don't permit any requests for money on this forum, so I've had to edit your post accordingly.

I do think that in some cases, euthanasia may be in the stray dogs' best interests. Their life on the streets can be harsh and brutal, and they will go on to produce many more puppies, who will also suffer. And sometimes, even if adopted, these dogs are so traumatised that they will struggle to live in someone's home. It would be great if there was some way of mass contraception - in an ideal world, all puppies would be wanted.

However, you of course know much more about the situation in your country than I do, so I wish you luck and hope you can make the authorities listen.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back