The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nockie Is Two

Schmick

Graeme
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nockie and her siblings turned 2 on Thursday, didn't get any Birthday Snaps but here are some of Nockie as she was growing up into the beautiful young lady she is today. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

No one will play with me

028K9Nockies2ndBrithday1.jpg

What's this stuff!!!

028K9Nockies2ndBrithday2.jpg

Every girl loves her Bear

028K9Nockies2ndBrithday3.jpg

028K9Nockies2ndBrithday4.jpg

028K9Nockies2ndBrithday5.jpg

028K9Nockies2ndBrithday6.jpg

[SIZE=21pt] :wub: :huggles: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS :huggles: :wub: [/SIZE]

happy.png

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday you little stunner[/SIZE]

What a stunning girl she is. :wub: :wub: Hope she had a lovely birthday and that Sir Freddie Wag Alot give his sister lost of birthday licks. :cheers:

:D :clown: :wub: Happy Birthday Nockie :wub: :clown: :D

You have grown up into a beautiful girl! :huggles:

She is an absolute beauty, gorgeous markings :wub: Happy Birthday Nockie :D

Emma xxx

Always love seeing pics of the ever gorgeous Nockie - Happy birthday! :cheers:

:wub: Happy Birthday Beautiful Nockie! :cheers: :wub:

:huggles: :cheers: Happy Birthday Nockie :cheers: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy 2nd Birthday Beautiful Nockie [/SIZE] :wub: :huggles:

Aw, she's such a gorgeous girlie ... [SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Nockie![/SIZE]

Jill and Blue

xxx

:huggles: [SIZE=21pt] HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY 2nd BIRTHDAY NOCKIE :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]You really are a stunning girlie :wub: :huggles: [/SIZE]

Happy birthday to one of my fave k9 whippy's; she is so beautiful :huggles:

I told Nockie that you all said she is beautiful, she looked very pleased with herself :)

Thank you all for your wishes and lovely replies. :huggles:

Knockie is lovely. Such lovely markings, and so photogenic, :wub: and of course you take a nice photo too :thumbsup:

Sorry I missed "THE DAY" but

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, NOCKIE :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

She is such a pretty whippie :wub:

It's that black mask with the white stripe that sets her off so well :thumbsup: Unique!

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NOCKIE [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: you really are a stunning girl :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt] :wub: :wub: :huggles: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGUSE GIRL :huggles: :wub: :wub: [/SIZE]

This is an old thread but I am only just catching up on all Graeme's posts and chats with you all - I tend to just get stuck in the showing forum these days.

But I just wanted to say what a wonderful home Nockie and Freddie have. As a breeder one couldn't ask for anything more. They are absolutely cherished, given all the comforts a whippet needs and have the most interesting life; walks along the river, playtime with their whippy friend Buster, sailing, TRACKING and a whole heap of other stuff. I was holding on to Freddie but when Graeme and Gail said they wanted him I knew I could find no better home. I am just so glad that Graeme and Gail (and Mitchell and Frazer) chose me to get their whippets from. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back