The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Non- Ped Whippet Pup Wanted..please Help!

Nubian

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello there!

After several months of thinking about it I have now firmly decided that I would like to have a pup. The time is as right now as it will ever be and if I put it off any longer I'll be thinking about it forever. I have just got to go for it now.

I am very much a beginner but I do want a pup that will be able to race competitively, work and be suitable as a family pet.

I do hope I'm not asking too much. If anybody out there can point me to anyone with suitable pups for sale I would be very grateful.

I would also appreciate any words of advice and help in telling me what I should be looking for.Does it matter whether its a dog or a bitch? I don't suppose there is much difference in temperament is there?

I am able to collect the pup at any time from now and I am prepared to travel within reason. I would also like an idea of what sort of price I should be paying.

Sorry to bombard you with all these questions but I have thought long and hard about the decision and now that my mind is made up I am desperate for any help and advice!

Best wishes of the Season to you all!

pm debie or ricky the last time i spoke to rick he had 2 pups left hellsbitch x oscarspride,al phone rick and let you know :thumbsup:

RICKY HAS A WHITE/PARTI DOG LEFT....FULLY INOCCULATED READY TO GO.... :cheers:

yes just spoke to rick,nice little dog there,contact him on 07857943113 good luck,,,cheers debs :thumbsup:

i may have some pups available depends on how many she has. i am based in sussex. pm me if interest will be fast dogs

Yep, madrid's dog's should be competitive, as should the others mentioned, but madrid maybe nearer....they will all be good dogs though...

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
rick asked me to post a couple of the pups,

this is the otherone

Kenny M

Thanks for the photos. Much appreciated. I have sent a pm of personal thanks!

S.Rodgers

Thanks for the recommendation.

The pup in the photo looks just lovely but from what I gather Madrid's pups are also bound to fabulous pups too!

The way things are at the moment it may all come down to distance!

saw rickys pups 2day and they r both gorgeous freindly pups love the parti one

Took these of rickys pups at dawdon yesterday

Big healthy looking pups

Brian

nice pups these,its the white party one thats up for grabs,whoevers after a dog get onto rick and grab this dog :thumbsup:

NICE LOOKING PUP GREAT BREEDING

SHOULD HAVE BEEN SNAPED UP AGES AGO

GARY :thumbsup:

Hello there!
After several months of thinking about it I have now firmly decided that I would like to have a pup. The time is as right now as it will ever be and if I put it off any longer I'll be thinking about it forever. I have just got to go for it now.

I am very much a beginner but I do want a pup that will be able to race competitively, work and be suitable as a family pet.

I do hope I'm not asking too much. If anybody out there can point me to anyone with suitable pups for sale I would be very grateful.

I would also appreciate any words of advice and help in telling me what I should be looking for.Does it matter whether its a dog or a bitch? I don't suppose there is much difference in temperament is there?

I am able to collect the pup at any time from now and I am prepared to travel within reason. I would also like an idea of what sort of price I should be paying.

Sorry to bombard you with all these questions but I have thought long and hard about the decision and now that my mind is made up I am desperate for any help and advice!

how you doing have you got one yet

Best wishes of the Season to you all!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back