The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

North Down N& Tc

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mark emerson kindly sent me these pix to distribute..theres more than these so if anyone wants the link let me know.. with some coursing pix too.

firstly...

RHONDA & COLINS ZENA WALKS THE PUPPY RACING ..

db_AIMG_06721.jpg

ELLIE STAR..ELLIE MAY & JACK.....

db_AIMG_06651.jpg

COLTS FIRST HEAT....

db_AIMG_06481.jpg

db_AIMG_06521.jpg

IAN GATHERS UP ...

db_AIMG_06551.jpg

THE OVER 23" FINAL, COLT LEADS ELLIE STAR....

db_AIMG_07111.jpg

PULLING POWER...

db_AIMG_07121.jpg

TORI PIPS COLT....

db_AIMG_0713_1_1.jpg

Brilliant shots. So clear! I love that PULLING POWER picture :thumbsup:

Excellent photos Mark! Thanks for sharing and thanks to Ickle johnny for posting. :p

Pics look great John :thumbsup: put up the link so we can see the rest,Mark did a great job.Although that pic of Ian reminds me of all the rain :( :D Karen

heres marks links for the rest of the pictures....i didnt want to post this till he okd it first.....as the man says..enjoy ! cheers mark youre a gentleman. this guy by the way stayed thru all the rain to get these pix and deserves appreciated for doing so !

http://gallery.me-photo.co.uk/

john

What a brilliant collection of pictures............i love to see the running ones,

the dogs look so beautiful doing the thing that makes them so happy :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
heres marks links for the rest of the pictures....i didnt want to post this till he okd it first.....as the man says..enjoy !  cheers mark youre a gentleman.  this guy by the way stayed thru all the rain to get these pix and deserves appreciated for doing so !
  http://gallery.me-photo.co.uk/

john

:thumbsup: Some great pictures their Stormy, only wish i could of been there!! :cheers: Diane.

The pics are brilliant John,pass on my congratulations to Mark,the quality of them is superb seeing the weather he had to contend with. :thumbsup:

Would have loved to see a side on shot of the white bull cross.For anyone interested in bull crosses,this dog was the most impressive thing i've seen.OK we all know that bull crosses show definition,this one was unreal,infact don't think i've ever seen so much definition on a dog.The cut on this dog was fantastic,his muscle fitness was beyond doubt :thumbsup:

rodders said:
The pics are brilliant John,pass on my congratulations to Mark,the quality of them is superb seeing the weather he had to contend with. :thumbsup:
Would have loved to see a side on shot of the white bull cross.For anyone interested in bull crosses,this dog was the most impressive thing i've seen.OK we all know that bull crosses show definition,this one was unreal,infact don't think i've ever seen so much definition on a dog.The cut on this dog was fantastic,his muscle fitness was beyond doubt :thumbsup:

rodders i think thats my dog your on about your comments are flattering :huggles: :D

ireland1194.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

stormydog said:
mark emerson kindly sent me these pix to distribute..theres more than these so if anyone wants the link let me know.. with some coursing pix too.
firstly...

RHONDA & COLINS ZENA  WALKS THE PUPPY RACING ..

db_AIMG_06721.jpg

ELLIE STAR..ELLIE MAY & JACK.....

db_AIMG_06651.jpg

COLTS FIRST HEAT....

db_AIMG_06481.jpg

db_AIMG_06521.jpg

IAN GATHERS UP ...

db_AIMG_06551.jpg

THE OVER 23" FINAL,  COLT LEADS ELLIE STAR....

db_AIMG_07111.jpg

PULLING POWER...

db_AIMG_07121.jpg

TORI PIPS COLT....

db_AIMG_0713_1_1.jpg

Re

Last edited by a moderator:
In the first pic of the puppy race,that is'nt Zena ,John.Its Pyper,Niki,Mike Palmer's pup,and somebody,elses pup.Zena is out of the pic mate.But she's in one of mine ealier ,anyway.

billyboy45 said:
In the first pic of the puppy race,that is'nt Zena ,John.Its Pyper,Niki,Mike Palmer's pup,and somebody,elses pup.Zena is out of the pic mate.But she's in one of mine ealier ,anyway.
Mark.Could you pm me or emailme you're number mate,as there are deff 2 pic's i want you to do for me,and i need to talk to you,about you're erlyer PM.

brilliant arent they rhonda...the one of him turnings magic ! pity i got it wrong with the one of zena..sorry , not zena as she was way too far in front lol

great racing prospects in the unders next year..for a change !!!

Didn't realise you were on her Kojak.The dogs a credit to you :thumbsup: :D

Good luck in the run off for the coursing Rhonda :D

Karen

stormydog said:
brilliant arent they rhonda...the one of him turnings magic ! pity i got it wrong with the one of zena..sorry , not zena as she was way too far in front lol

great racing prospects in the unders next year..for a change !!!

yea great pics john thanks for the link

the twins tryed to take a pic of zenas race to and missed zena shes lightening lol

rhonda

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back