The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Bend 2nd May

controversial

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
it appears that on the open dates site judy has put our open as cancelled .totally wrong :rant: we will be open for business so see all the racers that have entered tomrrow for a great open and days racing :thumbsup: thanks elaine for bringing it to my attention

im sure it was a mistake and she meant that for the Indy bend!

Really looking forwards to this event, :thumbsup: nice to only have to travel a short distance for a change. ;) :luck: everyone.

lets hope it recieves the support it deserves.

see you all tommorow.

Oh dear. Can't a Super Mod change it so that it shows that the Indi is cancelled rather than the Northern. It's clearly a mistake by Judy, poor old lass. :p

As I posted earlier in the week good luck to all the dogs racing and may you all come back safe and sound. I'm raising a glass here to my fellow racers, have a good days racing.

The Northern Bend was the venue for what is my greatest recollection of whippet racing namely Diamond Geezer (Reggie) coming off the back in the supreme to win. What an amazing race that was. Sorry that I won't be with you all tomorrow.

Thank you Barbara for mentioning about Diamond Geezer (Reggie) it still brings a lump to our throat, I think Northern is one of the best bends in the country, we alway's have enjoyed racing there when we have gone. It's a shame we could'nt go today :(

So good Luck to them all today and have a safe and injury free day :thumbsup:

i hope all the dogs have an injury free day :luck:

:oops: Yes, sorry, of course it was a mistake - as I have explained to Graham. It was meant to be on the line below ie The Independent open. Hope it didn't cause any problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back