The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Northern open

Discussion in 'Dog Sports' started by longdog, Apr 21, 2013.

1. longdog

longdog New Member Registered

Many Thanks to the Northern PWRC, we had a great day today, despite the rain!

Good to see everyone again, good racing with some quality finals, thanks again :thumbsup: Team Ingley

Esthermax likes this.
  2. Esthermax

Esthermax Active Member Registered

Well done to everyone on a well run open. The weather could have been better, but there again it could have been worse!There were some great races n some even better finals.

Huge thank you to everyone who came from far n near to support us n made it such a good day.

The results...

14-19 main final

1st maid at mill

2nd rch my baby lollipop

3rd bell of the ball

4th diamond star

Cons

1st rch gold dust woman

2nd my girl lollipop

20-22 main final

1st highland warrior laddie

2nd rch queens topaz

3rd rch mystify me

4th femme fatale

Cons

1st lilo lil

2nd white warrior

3rd wilsdon billy mac

4th typhoon bill

23-25 main final

1st rch its me

2nd angel of mine

3rd rch sapphire gem

4th blue sea of ibrox

Cons

1st any other business

2nd sydney

3rd dream chaser

26-28 main final

1st spellbinder

2nd rch quiver

3rd thunderstruck

4th snatch

Cons

1st highland laddie

2nd hoodwinked

29-32 main final
    1st warhorse
    2nd Rch Shropshire joc-key
    3rd just my luck
    4th herbie hood
    Cons1st captain morgan

2nd ryamber this charming man

14-20 vet main final

1st vc typhoon tilly

2nd midnight rose

3rd vc fuller surprises

4th highland gold

Cons

1st millipede

21-26 vet main final

1st ypres

2nd better late than never

3rd vc reason to believe

4th the right stuff

Cons

1st the menin gate

27-32 vet main final

1st vc enchanter

2nd vc blue and white dynamite

3rd vc geisha girl

Supremes

main

1st maid at mill

2nd highland warrior laddie

Consolation

1st lilo lil

2nd highland laddie

3rd any other business

4th captain morgan

vets

1st ypres

2nd typhoon tilly

3rd enchanter

main supreme winner Maid at mill
    IMG_00000190.jpg

vet supreme winner Ypres
    IMG_00000192.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
  3. BeeJay

BeeJay New Member Registered

Thanks to the Northern mob for putting on yet another good open with the usual fabbo Northern atmosphere. :thumbsup: You could have done summat about the rain. But then I was the ONLY IDIOT to forget her coat. I did get a bit wet at the end.

Traveled home on cloud nine only to discover that the dogs that we'd left at home had dug a huge hole in my king size very expensive ('cause I have a bad back) mattress. So I could be sleeping on the dog destuffed settee tonight. I dunno which is going to hurt my back more. What I'd like to know is why was it on my side that the hole was dug. :rant:

Congrats to everyone who helped put the open on, all the dogs who ran in it and especially those supreme winning dogs and their owners. Why is it that some odd blokey lurks in the back of photos? At least he wasn't waving at the camera and shouting 'hello mum!'

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

4. highlander

highlander New Member Registered

Thankyou to the Northern Pedigree Whippet Racing Club for a great day, the weather could have been better but all in all it was a great weekend for the scottish dogs with my benji (Highland warriors laddie) winning the 20-22 pound weight group it was totally unexpected but we are so proud, also our jackson (highland laddie) in winning the 26-28 pound consolation final, also my girl lil ran well in the 14- 20 pound veteran weight group, well done to stuart and laura on their dog angel of mine coming 2nd in the 23-25 pound weight group, well done to stephanie on her alfie ( white warrior) coming 2nd in the 20-22 pound consolation final, also congratulations to mandy and derek on their dogs doing well, gio (blue sea of ibrox coming 4th in the 23-25 pound final, also to gazza (blue and white dynamite coming 2nd in the 27-32 pound veteran final and also sassy(blue diamond) and novo(blue highland devil) ran really well in their weight groups, also would like to say a BIG congratulations to Christine and Norman in maisie (maid at mill) winning her weight group and also winning the main supreme we are so proud and happy and we know Christine and Norman are too. Thankyou to everyone for their support especially garry mcgowan for phoning us and congratulating us for doing well it was much appreciated, also was nice to see wullie with cooper who ran well. So well done everyone and cant wait to see yous all again:)

LOVE THE HIGHLAND GANG!!