The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

NORTHERN PWRC OPEN

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It has been brought to my attention that there is a rumour going around that the Northern PWRC are planning to stage our open regardless of advice from the WCRA,

I would like to set the record straight the Northern has no plans or would it have any plans to run against the wishes of the WCRA, and no race meetings will be held at the Northern, Open or Club racing untill the WCRA consider that our club it safe to resume racing.

Anything to the contary is just a rumour

M ROBERTS

NORTHERN PWRC

Secretary

(Edited by Mark Roberts at 1:34 pm on April 1, 2001)

01.04.01  Mark, I heard a rumour that the WCRA committee are giving a prize to the best and most original rumour they hear !!

I think you've just won it Jane :biggrin:

I may have gave people the wronge idea in my post last night, the Northerns possition is that the club will not race at the moment as our members would not like to risk de-affiliation from the WCRA, but our stance on resuming racing remains the same as before.

the post was to let people know that the rumour that our Open would be run regardless was not true.

WE ARE STILL TAKING ENTRYS FOR OUR OPEN AS WE FEEL WE MAY STILL BE ABLE TO HOLD IT (fingers crossed)

But i'd like to thank Jane for letting us all know about the competition RE rumours.

im working on one at this very moment????????? You wont tell anyone will you :biggrin:

becouse of the wording of my last post I was asked tonight if i'm changing views,  My own personal views remain the same as i have posted in another thread.:cool:

(Edited by Mark Roberts at 8:13 am on April 2, 2001)

(Edited by Mark Roberts at 8:50 am on April 2, 2001)

(Edited by Mark Roberts at 9:15 am on April 2, 2001)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back