The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Not funny

Mad Murphy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is billed as a hilarious video of a dog escaping with advertising sign.

I think its anything but. The poor dog looks terrified at having the sign dragging along behind it, its in danger of being knocked down as it scoots round the streets and its a danger to others.
The report does say the dog was returned home safely and the shop owner has now removed the sign because 'this isnt the first time this has happened'

Hilarisch: Hond ontsnapt met reclamebord

Poor thing. When I see some of the things that get shared as 'funny' on FaceBook I think I must be becoming a grumpy old woman.

Mind you, I didn't even find the infamous video of Fenton chasing deer in Richmond Park particularly funny.

Mind you, I didn't even find the infamous video of Fenton chasing deer in Richmond Park particularly funny.

I think in that case the owner did realise how dangerous that was. I used to live just a few streets from the park and I know at every gate there is / was a sign saying dogs had to be kept on leads and that dogs worrying sheep or deer could be shot.. People just play russian roulette with their dogs lives.

Me too, I never got what people saw as funny, thought it was just me!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back