The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Not Long Now

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not long now and our second iggy will be coming to join our family we have decided to call her poppy in memory of my darling poppy who we lost in july ,shes fawn and white and totaly gorguse ,our family will then be complete :D sorry had to share cause im so flamming EXCIETED (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Congratulations Nicky! Can't wait to see the pictures of the lucky dog who is going to live with you :)

Liza x

that is so sweet nicky :wub: looking forward to pics of little poppy :)

Good luck Nicky, bet you are so excited, can't wait to see pics, what a lovely family you are going to have :wub: :wub:

:thumbsup: oh how exciting (w00t)

lots of photos please xxxx

Hope all goes well, two iggies, hard work :lol:

i know how much hard work its going to be ,but iv got plenty of time so cant wait ,if it as much fun as im having with lily i cant wait for double of that :D

i know how much hard work its going to be ,but iv got plenty of time so cant wait ,if it as much fun as im having with lily i cant wait for double of that :D
You must be a glutton for punishment, having helped a friend who, when I first met her, had 17 iggies, one would be too much for me. They fly around like lunatics when they are puppies, terrifying to watch. :eek:

congratulations nicky on the forthcomming arrival of baby poppy, and love the name,what a lovely touch. you will cope just fine with two igs nicky if i can do it so can you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You must be a glutton for punishment, having helped a friend who, when I first met her, had 17 iggies, one would be too much for me. They fly around like lunatics when they are puppies, terrifying to watch. :eek:
ann i know what there like as puppies i have lily rember ,i love my dogs and everything that goes with it(NONE OF IT IS HARD WORK ) weather it be walking them feeding them playing with them ,having to sit on the floor cause theres no sofa space for me (i have a hudge corner sofa )and another livingroom with a hudge 3 seater sofa having to sleep on the sofa cause theres not a space on my bed ,the list is endless i dont find it hard work its my life and i love every thing about it even if my day does consist of everything doggy and i walk around in rags as long as my dogs are ok and have everything they need ,we have a hudge house two living rooms a huge garden and just across the road from me more mountains than could wish for ,and my dogs are the most happiest dogs i know and if you met them and see them at my home im shure you would agree . :)

Those few weeks have flown by Nicky haven't they.

Im sure little Poppy will soon settle into her slot in

your home. Wonder what Lily will think when another

iggy arrives......she's gonna go mad isn't she :lol:

Those few weeks have flown by Nicky haven't they.Im sure little Poppy will soon settle into her slot in

your home. Wonder what Lily will think when another

iggy arrives......she's gonna go mad isn't she :lol:
she will ann she goes reglar to see her sister and brother and mummy and loves it, so having another iggy in the house will be good for her two although tia tryes her best to entertain her bless :D

I bet you are really excited. Can't wait to see the photos. So much fun on it's way for you all.

ann i know what there like as puppies i have lily rember ,i love my dogs and everything that goes with it(NONE OF IT IS HARD WORK ) weather it be walking them feeding them playing with them ,having to sit on the floor cause theres no sofa space for me (i have a hudge corner sofa )and another livingroom with a hudge 3 seater sofa having to sleep on the sofa cause theres not a space on my bed ,the list is endless i dont find it hard work its my life and i love every thing about it even if my day does consist of everything doggy and i walk around in rags as long as my dogs are ok and have everything they need ,we have a hudge house two living rooms a huge garden and just across the road from me more mountains than could wish for ,and my dogs are the most happiest dogs i know and if you met them and see them at my home im shure you would agree . :)

Nicky you don't have to justify your actions hun.

Just to let you know I was not having a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing photos of your new Iggy, Poppy. :wub: :wub: :wub: Lily and Poppy are two of my favourite names. :)

you will cope no problem so excited for you love the choice of name :wub: :wub: :wub: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good Luck, Nicky - we want lots of pics!

I read the previous posts and it totally didn't read to me like Bertha was having a go - was quite surprised to read the big justification as if she had said something out of order. :unsure: Justmentioned it so you didn't think you were being got at! We've seen pics of your dogs on here and they always look very clean, loved and well cared for. :)

Look forward in seeing lots of piccies Nicky when Poppy arrives :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back