The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nothing To Do With Whippets

Martha

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone,

For those who know me I am the one who races at West Somerset keenly but my dogs are not so keen. To change this I have taken on a new training program with the dogs- called running. Hopefully my grace and speed will rub off on the dogs.

The climax of this training is me completing the Race For Life in aid of breast cancer on June 17th in Somerset. I will be demonstrating the grace and speed of a whippet around the course!!! Not!!!

I am asking if you would sponsor me to do this run in my big bra as it is a great cause.

I have attached a link so you can sponsor me.

Thank you for your time raeding this e-mail.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/amandaandmartha

Love to you all

Martha, and her three not so keen whippets- tEDDY, kYLE AND aLFIE

For those of you who don't realise, this is Martha Spikes with Blue Light Run and Blues And Twos. Her mum Pam has got Running Spikes and Racing Spikes.

Well Done Martha. Get the dogs to tow you round :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: :luck: :luck: To you, What a brilliant cause :thumbsup: ......We'll post you some money :D ....... :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: again ......Hannah ;)

Judy said:
For those of you who don't realise, this is Martha Spikes with Blue Light Run and Blues And Twos. Her mum Pam has got Running Spikes and Racing Spikes.

Well Done Martha. Get the dogs to tow you round  :luck:

Thank you for your kindness,I will be towing the dogs around- have to seen them run lately? Actually on that note I hope you pop down to Somerset soon, it would be good to see you

Thank you

Love

Martha

Strike Whippets said:
:luck:   :luck:   :luck:   To you, What a brilliant cause  :thumbsup: ......We'll post you some money  :D   ....... :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   again ......Hannah  ;)
Thank you so much. I am so whippet and gazelle like I shall be leading the whippets rouund at a high pace!!!NOT!!!!

See you soon

Love M

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back