The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts&derby Wrc

rodders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NOTTS & DERBY WRC

Are holding a Lurcher Show on the 27th September 2009.

Straight Racing,Simulated Coursing and Showing (Running events in the morning)

The event will take place at Poolsbrook,Derbyshire. 5 mins off Junction 29a M1

Full details will follow.

Please note this is a Lurcher Show only.There will be no terrier showing this time.

oh no 2 junctions up from me and were away for the weekend with friends :(

001_max___smoke.jpg

Hi Karen will be coming to this event look forward to running on the new track , Will be nice to see you and Harvy. Pam

Sorry about that Rusty,seeing as it's right on your doorstep :(

Look forward to seeing you too Pam :thumbsup: Wait till you meet Duke the noisey new kid on the block :wacko: He's nothing like Harv at all :lol:

is this place easy to find off the motorway karen?gonna try to get to this one :D nicely bumped i hope you`ll agree 8)

Very nicely bumped Julie :lol: Will be sign posted off Junction 29a M1 :thumbsup:

will this show/race event be sign posted i only live at j28 so will be there meet some new faces cheers dwane

will this show/race event be sign posted i only live at j28 so will be there meet some new faces cheers dwane
Yes Dwane :thumbsup: would have been 2 mins off 29a,but they're working on new road,so diversion is in place.First lurcher show sign will be at island off slip road of junction 29a.

We want to get to this one.Will be nice to see Crackers litter mates again.

Amandaxxx

hiya rodders hope you dont mind but posted this post up on whippet forum for sum mates to see an get some more interest for you hope you dont mind what time does it start cheers Dwane

hiya rodders hope you dont mind but posted this post up on whippet forum for sum mates to see an get some more interest for you hope you dont mind what time does it start cheers Dwane
Cheers Dwane,much appreciated :thumbsup: Show will be advertised in Countrymans Weekly too.Taking entries for coursing from 9.30.Will kick off as soon as card is filled :thumbsup:

Due to Linda and Richard having a show on at South Wingfield,on the 27th.Notts&Derby have decided to reschedule our show for spring of next year. :thumbsup:

Nooooooo!!I was looking forward to that.Never mind,soon be spring!!

Amandaxx

was lookin forward to this 1 south wingfield is just show it used to be good wen they had straight and sim coursing

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back