The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts & Derby Wrc

rodders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Notts & Derby WRC - Top Ten Open - 13th September 2009

All racing 160yds back dog 2ft/lb

Adults - up to 21,26,31,35lb dogs and bitches sep

Vets - (over 5 yrs) up tp 25lb,up to 35lb

Scratch racing - up to 45lb & No Limit

Cons racing if time allows.

Run as weighed, weigh in 11am untill 12 noon. £3.50 entry 100% payout

Presentation Jackets for all Supreme Winners

Postcode for Poolsbrook Hotel (opposite track) S43 3LF

Contact numbers - Lynda 07788 413691 or Paul 07815 943068

Everybody Welcome,hope to see you all there :D

like the diff weight groups and the diff scratch classes ie 45lb then no limit mind nikki hates being weighed lol will make 4 some interseting races the diff weight classes.

what's the weight classes and age for the Juniors hoping to come but depends if Tillie is in labour or not

GUTTED CANT MAKE IT KIDS GOT FOOTBALL HAVE A GREAT MEETING ILL BE AT THE NEXT. LIKE THE WEIGHT GROUPS :thumbsup:

what's the weight classes and age for the Juniors hoping to come but depends if Tillie is in labour or not

Cheers Linda,trust me to miss one :wacko:

Juniors 10 - 15 mths up to 25lb,up to 35lb dogs & bitches sep :thumbsup:

hiya i have a 7yr old whippet i want to run on sunday but have no jackets i know he was classed as a scratch dog last time were do i get these jackets from

Cheers Dwane

Hi Dwane, as Debbie says I'm sure someone can lend you jackets of the right size but thought I'd make you aware his date of birth is 01/01/2003 making him 6yrs old. I just thought I'd let you know to avoid any confusion when you attend as veterans are given an extra yard lift per year over the age of 5 years. :thumbsup: (Unless of course there is a veteran scratch race in which case all dogs are usually off levels anyway).

Hi Dwane, as Debbie says I'm sure someone can lend you jackets of the right size but thought I'd make you aware his date of birth is 01/01/2003 making him 6yrs old. I just thought I'd let you know to avoid any confusion when you attend as veterans are given an extra yard lift per year over the age of 5 years. :thumbsup: (Unless of course there is a veteran scratch race in which case all dogs are usually off levels anyway).
Sorry Fleesh but in the scratch veterans dont get the extra yard per year lift. They run offlevels if they run in the scratch weight classes, if they dont Perry's been done out of his yards for a loooong time :lol: :lol:

aww right no probs for me lol, we havin a luk down suppose to be nice again 8) :lol:

Sorry Fleesh but in the scratch veterans dont get the extra yard per year lift. They run offlevels if they run in the scratch weight classes, if they dont Perry's been done out of his yards for a loooong time :lol: :lol:
I think you misread my post Marie I said veterans get 1yd lift per year UNLESS THERE IS A VETERAN SCRATCH RACE IN WHICH CASE ALL DOGS ARE RUN OFF LEVELS ANYWAY. :thumbsup:

haha i was just wondering if the burger van will be there to have me breakie from?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back