The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts & Derby Wrc,

rodders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NOTTS + DERBY WRC WILL BE STARTING RACING THIS THURS 8TH APRIL, WEIGH IN UNTIL 6PM. KAREN WILL BE ORGANIZING LURCHES AGAIN THEY MUST BE READY TO RACE AT 5.45 PROMPT. SORRY THERE WILL BE NO PARKING ON THE FIELD FOR THE FIRST FEW WEEKS AS THE FIELD IS STILL QUIET SOFT, IF ANYONE WHANTS TO TRIAL PUPS LYNDA + PAUL WILL BE AT THE TRACK FROM 4.30 WE WILL ALSO TRIAL AFTER RACING IF TIME ALLOWS. ANY INFO RING LYNDA 07788413691 OR PAUL 07815943068

--------------------

Poolsbrook Country Park, Junction 29a M1

Everybody welcome ABC racing for lurchers.All dogs must wear muzzles when racing.

road works at stavley anyone coming that way could be held up, would be better coming off at 29a see you all tonight

Great turn out of lurchers for our first night back :thumbsup: some puppy races,which i'm sorry don't know the winners names.I think Marks(Bigbell) pup won one,but not sure about the others.1 overs race of which Phils (Bodger),Brin came out the winner.2 heats of unders.Jasons,Meg winning one heat and Andy's,Blue winning the other.This led to a great A final :thumbsup: with Meg just pipping Blue on the line.Well done Jason.Remaining dogs went into the B final and Steve's Cilla went on to win :thumbsup: Well Done Steve.Look forward to seeing you all next week.If you can all get there before Linda's done the card for whippets,we'll get some of the lurcher racing done straight away :thumbsup:

Just bumping this up for somebody,will put postcode on :thumbsup:

Can't wait to bring Beau and Ruby to this. Hope Santa brings me a new car - A few months early!! :-

Lurcher winners at club tonight

Over 23" Phils, Brin Under 23" Andy's, Blue Pups Jason's, Milly Terriers Toby, sorry don't know the owners name

Well Done everybody,see you all next week :thumbsup:

Results from last nights racing

Over 23" Winner Andy's Jazz :thumbsup:

Under 23" A final Winner Lee's Buddy :thumbsup:

B final Winner Jason's Ozzie :thumbsup:

Will add terrier winners and pup winner later,as I sent my sheet home with Les :wacko:

Was a great night folks,love the banter :lol: hope you all enjoyed it :thumbsup: See you all next week

Results from last nights racing
Over 23" Winner Andy's Jazz :thumbsup:

Under 23" A final Winner Lee's Buddy :thumbsup:

B final Winner Jason's Ozzie :thumbsup:

Will add terrier winners and pup winner later,as I sent my sheet home with Les :wacko:

Was a great night folks,love the banter :lol: hope you all enjoyed it :thumbsup: See you all next week
Puppy winner this week was Meg :thumbsup:

Terriers A Final winner was Jess :thumbsup: B final winner was Toby :thumbsup:

Lurcher results for tonight

Over 23"

A final winner Phils 'Brin' :thumbsup:

B final winner Vickys 'Summer'

Under 23" winner

Vickys 'Pop' :thumbsup:

Great night folks and great to see Vicky for the first time this week :thumbsup: Thanks for mine and Geoffs go at slipping Vicky,it's been a long while :lol: think I'll stick to traps even if Pop did win :thumbsup:

018.jpg

014.jpg

Enjoyed slipping your dog Vicky :thumbsup: Karen's not lost her touch at hand slipping :thumbsup:

016.jpg

Jason walked all the way from Bolsover to trial his dogs, dedication or what :thumbsup:

007-2.jpg

2 first timers :thumbsup: hope you enjoyed your racing and the company, it was nice meeting you both :thumbsup: didn't catch your names :wacko:

Well done Vicki :thumbsup: ,glad to see you got there,gonna try to get up to this one week. great pics Geoff :thumbsup:

Well done Vicki :thumbsup: ,glad to see you got there,gonna try to get up to this one week. great pics Geoff :thumbsup:
It would be nice to see you both again Julie :thumbsup: its a bril track :thumbsup:

013-2.jpg

Have'nt a clue who these two are :lol:

013-2.jpg

Great pics Geoff :thumbsup: somebody doesn't like there photo taken :- Phil reckoned that was the quickest she'ld ever moved trying to avoid you and the camera :lol:

007-2.jpg

2 first timers :thumbsup: hope you enjoyed your racing and the company, it was nice meeting you both :thumbsup: didn't catch your names :wacko:
thanks for posting the piccy we had a great time thanks to all of you for making us welcome and see ya next week :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sue les max&smoke..

p.s could we nick the photo please ..

007-2.jpg

thanks for posting the piccy we had a great time thanks to all of you for making us welcome and see ya next week :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sue les max&smoke..

p.s could we nick the photo please ..
No probs Sue & Les :thumbsup:

013-2.jpg

Great pics Geoff :thumbsup: somebody doesn't like there photo taken :- Phil reckoned that was the quickest she'ld ever moved trying to avoid you and the camera :lol:
All in good fun Karen :thumbsup: enjoyed the crack :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back