The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Npwra Passport Applications

Judy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As I expect you all know, we're off to sunny Portugal in October. We wish the NPWRA committee and members all the best for the future. I'm proud to have been there from the start and to have set up the registration system for the NPWRA and will continue to keep an interest as breeding advisor. Good luck and Happy Racing to everyone. See you next summer.

As from last weekend, Dougie Hood is has taken over as Passport Officer so please send applications to him at -

18 Walnut Tree Ground, Fyfield, Andover, Hants. SP11 8EH Tel 01264 771163

Here's an attachment for the new application form -

Passport_Application_Form_V4.pdf

Attachments

• Passport_Application_Form_V4.pdf
    199.9 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator:
All the very best for your new lives in Portugal Judy and Nigel. Lucky, lucky people. Good on you both for starting something so exciting at your advanced time of life. (w00t) :teehee:

Yeah, yeah I know you are going to start the day by strolling into the village to have great coffee at the local cafe and ending the day lying in bed watching sunsets and shooting stars through those glass walls.

It's well deserved peeps! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All the best Dougy you've got a hard act to follow but you'll do a good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck in your new lives guys - stay in touch through here and let us know how things are working out :)

Well done I wish you all the best in Portugal Tom pam and the lollipops

Just have fun guys.. i dont think I ever thought it would actually happen, but it is. You know how much I'll miss you two, very special people. Dont forget us and you know there will always be a warm welcome at darkling towers. I do hope it all goes well and you are really happy with your new life. luv ya xx

Hey you guys, good luck, we will miss you loads. Give us a ring if we can get a chance to see you before you go. Iif not do have a wonderful life in Portugal and we must start to make plans to come and visit.

loads of love and hugs, India, Lesley and Mark :thumbsup:

we will both miss you very much, you have been very good friends to us. hope you have a great life in the sun and keep in touch. (maybe you will get a mobile signal lol)

and we will wait for our invite to vist.

lots of love dave, lynne and the conways girls xxxx :thumbsup:

Just have fun guys.. i dont think I ever thought it would actually happen, but it is. You know how much I'll miss you two, very special people. Dont forget us and you know there will always be a warm welcome at darkling towers. I do hope it all goes well and you are really happy with your new life. luv ya xx
Have you got a firm date yet? will we see you at the last nationals? lol gilly xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back