The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Numpty's Puppies

dessie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Boy 1

Boy1_8weeks.jpg

Boy 2

Boy2_8wweks.jpg

Tiberius, now gone to his new home

Boy3_8weeks.jpg

Jonty (or Jonathan when he's naughty!)

Boy4_8wks.jpg

They are so stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Love them all!!

A really gorgeous litter :wub:

Tiberius is lovely, is he going to be shown?

And I'm so pleased you went for Jonty, its a great name and it suits him perfectly :wub: I can't imagine such a sweet looking boy will ever get called Jonathan :- "

Lovely babies- can't believe they are going to their new homes already! Where does the time go? :blink:

Liz and the Monellis

the pups look fantastic, some very lucky owners of these lovely pups :huggles: :wub:

Caroline they are all lovely...I love Boy 1 and Abbie... :wub: :wub:

They are all beautiful, i also love boy 1 - lots of luck to them in their news homes

aww pup 1 looks like my finley :wub: :huggles:

good luck to them all :luck: :luck: :luck: stunning litter :huggles:

doris said:
Tiberius is lovely, is he going to be shown?
And I'm so pleased you went for Jonty, its a great name and it suits him perfectly  :wub:   I can't imagine such a sweet looking boy will ever get called Jonathan :- "

Yes, Tiberius will be shown and as for Jonty ............. face of an angel :wub: but o:) angelic NOT!!! LOL!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back