The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nuneaton Game & Country Fair

:) Has any one been before, and can they tell me how long the race track will be please? Didn't know about this one, :thumbsup: Diane

have a good weekend those going,hope the weather holds for you :thumbsup:

I will be going dont know what day yet. Will be nice to meet some of you. :D .

according to the link above its the first one,carol and tom brannon doing the racing as with pickering and kedleston in a few weeks time

We'll be there, hopefully both days.

Looking forward to it and meeeting some of you there

lurcher lover said:
Lamper1980 said:
Just thought I'd put a link up for Nuneaton Game and country fair, Anyone else going??
I'm there for the weekend  :)   :D

http://arburyhallgameandcountryfair.theeventsoffice.co.uk/

My other half will be there on Saturday.

Deb

think we're going. thought it was harewood this weekend, but i have been informed it's actually next weekend, so will probably go here for the weekend instead.

We will be going on Sunday.Shame you cannot make it Deb,but hope Josie goes on alright.

Amandax

lurcher lover said:
wunwin said:
Lamper1980 said:
Just thought I'd put a link up for Nuneaton Game and country fair, Anyone else going??
I'm there for the weekend  :)   :D

http://arburyhallgameandcountryfair.theeventsoffice.co.uk/

will there be any racing at this one?

Yep, coursing, straight racing and hurdles - all in the morning before the showing starts. Being run by same people that did Pickering.

sim starts as soon as first card full so ive been informed :thumbsup:

Deb

trac said:
finleyfoofoo said:
tweed said:
Hi Amanda see you on sunday and your new addition.
Hi Pam,

Look forward to it.Hope the weather holds for us all.

Think Harry is coming too.

Amandaxx

Always seem to miss you Amanda,we are going today,have a good time :thumbsup:

Bout right Trac!!Have you been before?Our friend has gone today,and says the game fair is a long way from the house??

Amandax

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is any lurcher showing tomorrow and what time/classes there are?

Thanks (w00t)

Anyone know what time the racing starts in the morning? I think I might come along and was wondering what time I need to get there in the morning.

Vicky

x

finleyfoofoo said:
trac said:
finleyfoofoo said:
tweed said:
Hi Amanda see you on sunday and your new addition.
Hi Pam,

Look forward to it.Hope the weather holds for us all.

Think Harry is coming too.

Amandaxx

Always seem to miss you Amanda,we are going today,have a good time :thumbsup:

Bout right Trac!!Have you been before?Our friend has gone today,and says the game fair is a long way from the house??

Amandax

not been before ,had a great time ,didnt notice about the house amanda :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back