The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

NWRF CHAMPS

ritchie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D I WOULD THINK EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FED CHAMPS AND THERES NOT LONG TO GO SO I THOUGHT I WOULD OPEN A TOPIC TO SEE WHAT EVERYBODYS NAP IS FOR CHAMPS

Oooooh tricky one, theres a few young un's that look to be something special maybe they will come good on champs day?

WELL HERES MY THOUGHT not that they mean anything

no limit jive talk

40lbs simpson

17lb i did fancy my own amazing grace but shes lame, so probably troulbel if alison does take her down

dog iam not sure about a dog at this weight is there one?

19lb what a hard class either bibby or drama queen

vivs merlin

21lb short spot or pint size ;)

coral looks good but i think streisand will do it again

23lb would like to see milky way, vivs quest for the dog

25lb hot mouse and the builder

27lb fluke and midnight run

29lb paloma hopefully blue boy

31lb show three and ??

33lb ??? hellbound

35lb ???/

I predict Connors Lass to come last in her heat (23 or 25lb class she hasn't decided yet) :b :b :b

Oh yeah and the yearling champs the day after ... Connors Lass last in the heat (again)

But then again she may suprise us ... second to last in heat ??? ??? ???

Guess Who for 17lb dogs, he has been running well recently and all going well I hope he is ready to show them more of what he can do.

Hmmm ... 35lb Bitches ... maybe it is the turn of Dazzlyn Ann (Pleasure Shared is five and a half so I don't expect any suprises from her) But ya never know ... Second to last in the heat :b :D :b :b ??? :D

Lets see what Monkey is gonna do too eh, see if she can get one under the belt.

29lb dogs maybe Sammy Boy will add another one also.

Ohhh predicting is fun ...

Fleesh i'm glad someone else has got the same amount of confidence in their dog as i have in mine :D

no limit(real dogs :D )i think it could be micky whizz,

40lb hopefully simpson will do it for ritchie and mand.

guess who could do well for john n sue,but t is a greyhound ;)

blue goblin could win vets if she carries on her form

rio bravo impressed me at english derby too and could be in with a chance.

boyde's fluke and coral are runing well too.

but what ever the results i just hope its a good friendy weekend and all dogs finish the weekend sound.

good luck to everyone ;)

I am not going to predict what will win at the FED champs, as there are some good up and coming dogs running at the moment plus some dogs that run well even as they get older, but i wish all GOOD LUCK and hope we have a brilliant week end of racing ....... :D is it your first round dink ;) ??? :D :p

well denise im sorry to say that blueboy wont be there as im in france that week but wish everyone going the best of luck and a injury free weekend and have a few beers for me you lot lol.

Mr Warren, you need to get your priorities sorted, fancy choosing a holiday in france over a weekends racing in Melton :D Have a good un

Last edited by a moderator:
i know but its a spot of carp fishing which is my 2nd sport lol then football then golf then then my greyhounds then oh yes nearly forgot the wife lol.

WELL i can't believe my eyes, carp fishing above football??

Hey Tony, I've given up me Spurs season ticket after18 years, and yeah I have seen 'em win at Stamfird Bridge :p I still do me fishing, in fact I could find you a couple of good lakes in France that ain't commercial. So, Fordingbridge week, a few trout on the bbq?

Paul

well im travelin wiv me mum to the feds cos dads on holiday,

17lb amazin grace guess who?

19lb biddy, Jackerella

21lb legs n lips (short spot), coral

23lb monkey, another spot

25lb sun princess, master blaster (ones blue too)

27lb fluke, rio bravo (one more)

29lb bobby jo, north to south

31lb crazy jig? SOUTHERN SCOTT (hehe blow me own trumpet)

33lb show three, hellbound

35lb havent a clue whos gunna win dogs, dazzlyn ann 4 bitches.

40lb simpson

nl mickey whizz

just a few guesses, hope everybody has a good weekend and returns home with injury free dogs :p

ooooops :b forgot about guess who ,good bet 18 dogs ran brilliant at derby hope she wins for sue n john good luck all :D :D dee

Just watched short spot win the open held at Manton today, she will be one to watch at the champs i think, as will lacey venture and vivs merlin who ran really well......well done all of you :D

typical me.......i cant find the whippet news with the advert in. What time is weigh in till and what days are dogs/scratch and bitches?

also adding that i think nidnight boy will do well, also monkey,biddy,show 3, taylor maid :D ,micky whizz, coral and i think that oldie stormbird will do well on the day.

Hi Michelle, weigh in is till 11 am , dogs are to be run on saturday plus 40lb and no limit scratch.

Bitch's will run sunday plus the vets.... hope this helps......Pat B :D :p :)

my predictions are

17lb keen as mustard. guess who

19lb drama queen , (no comment)

21lb short spot,coral

23lb monkey,another spot

25lb sun princess,(no comment)

27lb fluke, one more

29lb bobby joe, southern scott

31lb saxon tiger, north2south

33lb show three, hellbound

35lb dazzlyn ann, aqueos

40lb simpson no limit mikey whizz

just hope 4 a injury free week end (c u there) :p :b

Very interesting predictions Andrew and as you actually do attend most opens will be watching the outcome with interest. Wonder if the no comments could be Jackerella and On-Line?

Good Luck Andrew, we'll see you there.

Karen

Hi all,

The pups and yearlings on the Monday, you can register on the day can't you? Don't wanna drive up for nought.

Whose the favs for them anyhow? Any ideas?

Paul

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back