The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nzkc Proplan National Dog Show

belge

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The whippet judging was undertaken today by Jim Mitchell of the USA. Judging of the Group is on Sunday. Congratulations to the winners.

Dogs

Baby Puppy

1 Kana-Ka Fire N Ice (Ch Kana-Ka th' Cream of Society/Ch Kana-Ka on Ice in Indiana) Bred and owned by J Newton-Williams (Baby Puppy of Breed)

2 Ronndal Jam Session (N DK U Ch Suna Regens Blossom Keyko (Norway)/Grand Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream) Bred and owned by E Ekstam

Puppy

1 Highlife Prime Suspect (Ch Saramar Sweet Perfection/ Ch Highlife Tickled Pink) Bred and owned by S Pearson & P Edbrook (Reserve Dog CC & Puppy of Breed)

2 Kana-Ka Read th' Bar Code (Ch Kana-Ka Read th' Road Map/Ch Kanak-Ka Total Package) Bred and owned by J Newton-Williams

3 Gainsfeld Galaxy (Ch Gainsfeld Sepia Shadze/Teelby th' Superstar) Bred and owned by H Tee

Junior

1 Shenkhan Majical Music Man (Aust & NZ Ch Sheberghan the Pilgrim (imp Aust)/Ch Shenkhan Majik Moments) Bred and owned by M Powley (Dog Challenge & Junior of Breed)

2 Tipton Firecracker at Highlife (Ch Highlife Boy Racer/Tipton Evenlater) Bred by K & S Clewlow Owned by P Edbrook and S Pearson*

3 Ch Kana-Ka Read th' Road Map (Ch Kana-Ka th' Cream of Society/Ch Devine in-my-Opinion at Kana-Ka) Bred and owned by J Newton-Williams*

* The information I have showed these two in second place which is obviously incorrect

Intermediate

1 Ch Cherishme Captivate th Crowd (Ch Kana-Ka the Mists of Michigan/ Ch Kana-Ka Katwalk Kween) Bred and owned by I & A Barr

2 Ch Highlife Winged Flight (Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie/Highlife Please Remain Seatd) Bred and owned by P Edbrooke and S Pearson

NZ Bred

1 Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie (Aust & NZ Ch Sherberghan the Pilgrim (imp Aust)/Ch Shenkhan Drums N Roses) Bred by M Powely Owned by P Edbrooke and S Pearson

2 Ch Shenkhan Allusive Image (Can Ch Lauralbriar Shenkhan Rumchaser (imp Canada)/Ch Shenkhan Majik Moments) Bred and owned by M Powely and S Chase

Open

1 Ch Kana-Ka Suit N Tie (NZ Ch Martinique Rodeo Dancer (imp Aust)/Ch Kana-Ka Total Package) Bred by J Newton-Williams Owned by I & A Barr

Sorry I didn't note down the other place getters

Bitches

Baby Puppy

1 Kana-Ka You've Been Conned (Dachlash Silver Ash (imp Aust)/Ch Devine in-my-Opinion at Kana-Ka) Bred and owned by J Newton-Williams

2 Shenkhan the White Mouse (Shenkhan Strika Match/Shenkhan Summer Reflections) Bred by M Powely Owned by breeder & E Watson

Puppy

1 Ronndal I Hear Music (NZ & Fin Ch Ronndal Zinedine Zidane/Ronndal Dancing Queen) Bred and owned by E Ekstam

2 Beesholme Tyger Tyger (Ch Kana-Ka Suit Ya Self/Ch Ronndal Elfennoire at Beesholme) Bred and owned by J Howell

3 Kana-Ka Priceless Package (Ch Kana-Ka Read th' Road Mapo/Ch Kana-Ka Total Package) Bred by J Newton-Williams Owned by breeder and I & A Barr

Intermediate

1Ch Ronndal Elfinnoir at Beeshole (Gr NZ & Aust Ch Statuesque Torinndal (imp Aust)/Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed) Bred by E Ekstam Owned by J Howell (Bitch CC and BoB)

2 Gr Ch Ronndal Elven Song (Gr NZ & Aust Ch Statuesque Torinndal (imp Aust)/Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed) Bred and owned by E Ekstam

NZ Bred

1 Courtwood Shout to the Top ((Ch Kana-Ka th' Cream of Society/Ch Courtwood Klass Act) Bred and owned by T Harding (Reserve CC & NZ Bred of Breed)

2 Ch Ronndal Copy Cat (NZ & Fin Ch Ronndal Zinedine Zidame/Ch Ronndal URA Dream Cum Tru) Bred and owned by E Ekstam

3 Ch Saramar Sweet Elle May (Ch Saramar Getting Groovy/Ch Devine in-my-Opinon at Kana-Ka) Bred and owned by D Pullan

Open

1 Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream (Grand NZ & Aust Ch Statuesque Toronndal (imp Aust)/Gr Ch Ronndal Never Say Never) Bred and owned by6 E Ekstam (Open of Breed)

2 Aust & NZ Ch Dachlah Silver Fern (imp Aust) (UK/Ir/Int & Aust Ch Collooney Silver Jigolo (imp UK)/Aust Ch Bryerley Mission*) Bred by B Daines, M Hoy, P More & P Griffiths Owned by J Newton-Williams

3 Ch Shenkhan Majik Moments (Aust & NZ Ch Sheberghan the Pilgrim (imp Aust)/Ch Shenkhan Drums N Roses) Bred by M Powely and owned by breeder and S Chase

* This could be a missprint in the catalogue

This was posted on the NZ list... mostly the same I think but taking it to 5 placings according to Tina's catalogue :thumbsup:

Shows the junior dog placings that you were uncertain of, has the open dog placings, the NZ Bred bitch with 5 placings with a varience in 2nd placing.

Thanks to both Tina & Gillian for results :cheers:

Baby Puppy Dog

1st Kana Ka Fire N Ice (Barr,Newton)

2nd Ronndal Jam Session (Ekstam)

Puppy Dog

1st Highliffe Prime Suspect (Edbrooke,Pearson)

2nd Kana Ka Read Th' Bar Code (Rolfe)

3rd Gainsfeld Galaxy (Tee)

Junior Dog

1st Shenkhan Majical Music Man (Powley/Chase)

2nd Tipton Firecracker at Highliffe(Edbrooke/Pearson)

3rd Ch Kana Ka Read Th'Road Map(Newton)

4th Cherishme Im Blake(Taylor/Reading)

5th Ch Statuesque Satirical(aust)(Ekstam)

Intermediate Dog

1st Ch Cherishme Captivate Th' Crowd (Barr)

2nd Ch Highliffe Winged Flight(Edbrooke/Pearson)

NZ Bred

1st Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie (Edbrooke/Pearson)

2nd Ch Shenkhan Allusive Image(Powley/Chase)

Open Dog

1st Ch Kana Ka Suit N Tie(Barr)

2nd Ch Saramar Sweet Perfection(Pullan)

3rd Ch Gainsfeld Peer Gynt(Tee)

4th Ch Skeway Jack Sparrow(Aust)(Howell/Nicolson)

5th NZ&FIN CH Ronndal Zinedine Zidane(Ekstam)

DCC Shenkhan Musical Man

RDCC Highliffe Prime Suspect

Baby Bitch

1st Kana Ka youve been Conned(Newton)

2nd Shenkhan the White Mouse(Powley/Watson)

Puppy Bitch

1st Ronndal I Hear Music (Ekstam)

2nd Beesholme Tyger Tyger(Henderson/Howell)

3rd Kana Ka Priceless Package (Barr)

4th Beesholme Leap of Faith (Harding)

2 Highliffe bitches in class but not sure where they were placed

Priscilla can you fill it in 5th and 6th

Int Bitch

1st Ch Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Howell)

2nd Gr Ch.Ronndal Elven Song(Ekstam)

NZ Bred Bitch

1st Courtwood Shout to the Top(Harding)

2nd Ch Kana Ka Katwalk Kween (Barr)

3rd Ch Saramar Sweet Elle May(Pullan)

4th Ch Ronndal Everafter at Beesholme (Howell)

5th Gr Ch Ronndal Copycat (Ekstam)

Open

1st Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream (Ekstam)

2nd Aust/NZ CH Dachlach Silver Feren (Aust) (Newton)

3rd Ch Shenkhan Majik Moments(Powley/Chase)

BCC Ch Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme

RBCC Courtwood Shout to the Top

Best of Breed Ch Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Howell)

Reserve of Breed Shenkhan Majical Musical Man (Shenkhan)

Baby of Breed Kana Ka Fire N Ice (Barr)

Puppy of Breed Highliffe Prime Suspect(Edbrooke/Pearson)

Junior of Breed Shenkhan Majical Musical Man(Powley/Chase)

Int of Breed Ch Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Howell)

NZ Bred of Breed Courtwood Shout to the Top (Harding)

Open of Breed Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream(Ekstam)

Thank goodness for computers, we are stuck at home with the gorgeous babies, but do miss the excitement of our annual Nationals, oh well... will be in Auckland next year - yay :D

shenace said:
Puppy Bitch1st  Ronndal I Hear Music (Ekstam)

2nd  Beesholme Tyger Tyger(Henderson/Howell)

3rd  Kana Ka Priceless Package (Barr)

4th  Beesholme Leap of Faith (Harding)

2 Highliffe bitches in class but not sure where they were placed

Priscilla can you fill it in 5th and 6th

My Gemmel (Gemmel Rumpole and Belge- Barmaud's Mr Rumpole (imp UK) x Calahorra Petticoat Lane (imp Aust)) was 5th, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back