The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Off Lamping

brinnyboy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
off next weekend out with me mates lamping done quite a lot round anglsey with the lads so off again with them . had a lot round there and there abouts , still a bit early for me but mates went round there thursday and said most were pretty mature. so will give it a go . . any one else starting to go out . whats anyones biggest bag . had 36 with two dogs not far from anglsey but that was only in 4 hours . me mates dogs are top the lads and dad all love a full night but it takes some going

brinnyboy said:
off next weekend out with me mates lamping done quite a lot round anglsey with the lads so off again with them . had a lot round there and there abouts , still a bit early for me but mates went round there thursday and said most were pretty mature. so will give it a go . . any one else starting to go out .  whats anyones biggest bag . had 36  with two dogs not far from anglsey but that was only in 4 hours . me mates dogs are top the  lads and dad all love a full night but it takes some going
bit to early in the year for me

i still think bit early but some of me mates been out said some real mature ones i slated whizzy for it but hey if you cant beat em join em .... thats what most do . no on a serious note going to take a look wont run anything i dont think fit. but the lads and there dad been round there a lot says ok so will give it a go then next day lots of us off to foundry a pub what us lot use so any one down there come and say hello :) :D :D :)

lots of us lads putting a bit of a competition on down here soon for any of you working lads and lasses . will be very interesting getting some decent prizes for winners and runners up , . loads of land lets hope theres some real good dogs out there .. :) :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back