The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oh! Peeeerrrrleaseeeee!!!!!!

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can we not just have one sensible family portrait without that pointy black and white things acting the clown...

com_28.06.08_095.jpg

Aww bless, maybe a clown but a beautiful one :wub:

awww :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

She isn't acting the clown :clown:

She is just doing sqirmie-wormie :- " My iggies do it all the time :lol:

She had been told to stay - so she stayed led down and arrived at my feet in the same position...so she kind of stayed... (w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub:

meddling said:
She had been told to stay - so she stayed led down and arrived at my feet in the same position...so she kind of stayed... (w00t)   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Beauty AND brains, you cant ask for more than that :thumbsup:

You know what they say " Never work with animals or children"

They are all gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

That's a whippet for you Clair
igtherapy1.gif

I love the worried look on your cattle dogs face - he is very anxious that she is doing the wrong thing!! :lol:

made me smile on this sunny Sunday morning - lovely picture of a lovely whippy :)

you can tell that alfie and daisy are quite discussed that bluebell is acting up, your pick needs some speach bubbles, "oh here we go shes at it again"

lovely pic, atleast it shows her personality lol :huggles:

Haha, well you did say she had the attention span of a gnat. (w00t)

Lovely pic even if the k9 kids are not where they are supposed to be, make that singular (1) not in position :lol:

(w00t) ah shes showing you how to impersinate a snake clair aint she a clever girl :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
meddling said:
She had been told to stay - so she stayed led down and arrived at my feet in the same position...so she kind of stayed... (w00t)   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
aha ... some lateral thinking - whippet style :lol:

whipwat said:
Lovely pic even if the k9 kids are not where they are supposed to be, make that singular (1) not in position :lol:
I think Alfie was most dismayed at her behaviour...Daisy turned her back - she just couldn't watch (w00t) (w00t)

Right I have managed a slightly improved version....will add it when I've uploaded it :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back