The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ok - More Skc

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:eek: When we arrived ring 21 had a strange creature in the ring. Being hound people we diguised ourselves as folding chairs and eventually they went away... skc3.jpg

Now, proof as that was that my photography skills are quite assured ( :b ) and I can take a decent pic of snubby strange-looking furry objects....there ARE only two ways Iggies allow themselves to be photographed....

... being stars - always show the 'paparazzi' (yep-me) your best side.. o:)

skc2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:p :D ... then when you can't work out the difference between a folding chair and a photographer pull your secret weapon of SPEED out....

p.s. this is 'George', Hattie's husband and puppies Daddy showing his pure IG strides!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

and before you ask - no I don't have a photo of him standing still :blink: :wacko: :teehee:

skc1.jpg

Very artistic :D ......The IG's are :wub: :wub: .....i've always quite fancied one ever since i met one at an open show 16 years ago :b

Lovely iggies - looking at them I can see exactly why everyone asks me if Josie is an IG! She's blue, she's little, she looks just like one!!

Helen (w00t)

Gosh they're tiny aren't they :blink: . Have seen IG's before...but your photos put them back into perspective.

Love the one of George...you can see Zoom takes after him...too fast for a camera. :p

:b :oops: guess what - I took over 230 photos (w00t) ..... well it's a digital so a lot were erased.... but the good news is..

I got George standing still :wub: :wub: :wub:

george1.jpg

Aw :wub: :wub: he's lovely, and so are those furry things! (w00t) Think I'll stick with whippets and greyhounds though!! :thumbsup:

zilloot said:
:b   :oops:   guess what - I took over 230 photos  (w00t) .....
...where are the remaining two hundred odd photos...surely you didn't delete them all Zilloott. :p Any IG line-ups?

.. more photos pending - i keep running my camera battery down looking at them in bed... :lol:

... now, is that a joke? :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back