The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Old Hall W.r.c. 11/11/12 D. J. Memorial Trophy

deeva1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:flowers: OLD HALL W.R.C. 11/11/12. D.J.MEMORIAL TROPHY, 150YDS. 1YD SEX ALLOWANCE FOR DOGS.

A lovely sunny day today, but a bit nippy. A better than expected turnout,, considering the Bend Champs are on. 4 scratch dogs and 15 in the main handicap. A few trialling before racing and once workers' were sorted, we got on with it!

SCRATCH.

R. LUCKY CHARM XL WINNER - WELL DONE CHRIS & JULIE!

B. NO POINT 2ND

W. CHINA GIRL 3RD

BK. FARAWAY EYES 4TH

HEAT 1.

R. DOWN 4 SOUTH 26 1 4TH

B. ABIGAILS' PARTY 23 8 3RD

W. PICCOLO AMICO R. 22 7 2ND

BK. LITTLE SLIMFAST P. 15 SC. 1ST.

HEAT 2.

R. NEVADA DREAM 26 9 3RD

B. UP 4 NORTH 23 6 1ST

W. FIZZY POP 19 2 4TH

BK.THE MAGSTER V. 17 SC. 2ND

HEAT 3.

R. NORTH B4 SOUTH 24 13 1ST

B. FAIRWEATHER FRIEND XR 23 12 3RD

W. MISS DREAM R. 21 9 4TH

BK. CHIQUITITA P. 12 SC, 2ND

HEAT 4.

R. PICCOLO DIAVOLO 22 5 3RD

B. WHAT A DREAM 19 2 2ND

W. THE DEVIL IS BLUE P. 17 SC. 1ST.

A few more trials at half time, while the workers got a well earned warm drink

SCRATCH re-run if reqd.

D. FINAL

R. DOWN FOR SOUTH 26 7 WINNER! NORTH 2 SOUTH X CONNORS' LASS - WELL DONE PAUL & KATHERINE!

B. MISS DREAM R. 21 2 2ND

W. FIZZY POP 19 SC. 3RD

C. FINAL.

R. NEVADA DREAM 26 4 3RD

B. ABIGAILS' PARTY 23 3 2ND

W. FAIRWEATHER FRIEND XR. 23 3 WINNER! JUST FRIENDS X MEBS' ROSIE - WELL DONE ME!

BK. PICCOLO DIAVOLO 22 SC. 4TH

B. FINAL.

R. PICCOLO AMICO R. 22 10 WINNER! JUST FRIENDS X DIGITALIS - WELL DONE ME, AGAIN!

B. WHAT A DREAM 19 7 4TH

W. THE MAGSTER V. 17 5 2ND

BK. CHIQUITITA P. 12 SC. 3RD

A. FINAL.

R. NORTH B4 SOUTH 24 9 2ND

B. UP 4 NORTH 23 8 3RD

W. THE DEVIL SI BLUE P. 17 2 WINNER! FAT BOY SLIM X KATIES' DOUBLE - WELL DONE STEVE!

BK. LITTLE SLIMFAST P. 15 SC. 4TH.

A brilliant days sport and nice to see the pups coming into their own and giving the older, more experinced dogs, a run for their money! A big Thankyou to all the workers for their tireless efforts because without you, there would be no racing. A personal thanks from me to Gary, who ran my Girls' for me as I was doing the handicap. He was up and down that track like a loose ladies' knickers! Next week we are running for two trophies The Fixer for the dogs and the Ringer Cup for the bitches. Both will be run over 165yds and we hope to see you all there! Remember, Non members are allowed to run Twice at the club before joining so come along and have some fun! :thumbsup: :flowers: (w00t)

Thanks for putting the results Dee

Steve :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Well done all the winners, look like you all had a good days racing, see you all next week,, Jane.

No worries Dee glad to help. Well done Steve Georgie ran a great final well chuffed for you mate keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Gaz

Well done all the winners and workers sounds like a good day.Well done Steve and Georga A final win and still a pup

Thanks Gaz, thanks Shelly. Well done Shelly on your brilliant day at the bends,

STEVE :devil: :devil: :devil:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back