The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Old Hall W.r.c. As The Forecast Is So Good!

:ermm: Don't know what happened to the post! Oh Well! I'll try again!

As the weather forecast is so good for the next few days', it's almost certain that we will be running at the club, this coming Sunday! We will be running for the Whippet of the Year, for dogs' that have won a trophy during 2012, the Lea Hall for the L/W that have not won and the Last Minute for the H/w that have not won a trophy during 2012! The distances are 150, 165 and 175 yds! We hope to have a good turn out for this, our first meeting of 2013! Here's hoping that we ahve an injury free and a sporting 2013! :flowers: :thumbsup:

it needs to be good dee as we could grow rice on at the moment :geek: :geek: :geek: :thumbsup:

Yeah we raced not a great turn out but it's was really nice, hopefully someone will do the write up for u

RESULTS

am gonna put results but as there was only 6 dogs for 3 trophy's i was gonna stress over it

For the whippet of the year there was only one dog which was The sting to run, so he had to have a solo, (the yardage of this trial was 150)

The next trophy was the the lea hall , this race had 3 dogs in it which was little b which came first second was pretty small and three was picollo diavolo i feel sorry for these three little dogs as they had to run through muddy ground but you could see that they all love it at the end. the distance for these dogs was 165

The last trophy was the last minute which had 2 dogs in it which was may b necessary and also denver p denver came a lovely first which is jake and marys new pup and so i am told / heard that is gonna be your winner next year, the distance for these dogs what 175

on the second heat every one pulled out as the ground was not right and every one was to cold. there was also a few trials before we started.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back