The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

One very dejected dog...

Caro Perry

Registered
Bryn Ffynnon Holiday Cottage Wales -TAFARN-Y-FEDW, Wales
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
He's finally safely secured in the front seat of my car after months of trying the "proper" solutions.

I can now use my car again. So why do I feel so bad about it?

IMG_4270[1].JPG

QUOTE, Sezzy:

Aww, poor Harri. :rolleyes: But why does he need an ashtray? o_O

That's not an ashtray! - it's his treat-cup. :D

QUOTE,
... Doesn't every car have a fitted candle holder?

No. :p As a matter of fact, most don't! :D

A friend of mine, many years ago, once offered me an old, old car that stood on cinder-blocks in their barn - for just $200, i could have it, wooden-spoke wheels n' all. It was circa 1890 to 1910, black, of course, & it had SILVERPLATED BUD VASES on the doorposts, with engraved crystal liners that lifted out.
I so wanted that car, it was not running, but being mechanical, it was infinitely fixable - but i had nowhere to put it.
:( The leather seats with horsehair padding would have fallen apart, if exposed to sun. I was amazed at the beautiful condition it was in, the exterior was dusty, but the inside was pristine.

The classy details of antiques are a big part of their charm, i think.
- terry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back