The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oooo No Shes Got The Camera Out Again

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:- " POPPY SAYS BOG OFF WITH THAT CAMERA MAM (w00t)

P1010017-6.jpg

P1010023-9.jpg

P1010022-12.jpg

awww..bless her :wub: poppy is very much like murphy with her markings nicky..i havent noticed it before..she is gorgeous :huggles:

Poppy is just beautiful :wub: , she looks so cute and comfortable on the chair :huggles:

awww how gorgeous is poppy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Poppy remind me a lot of Sada has the same gentle

looking face :wub:

awww poppy is just soooooo :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Poppy is such a little beauty :wub: - she makes you want to pick her up and give her a great big hug! :huggles:

aww she looks so beautiful and so angelic :wub: :huggles:

poppy is one gorgeous girl :wub: :huggles:

Oooooh my sister's got a Pink fluffy cushion like that in her bedroom, and right now I have snuggly cuddly whippets on my sofa too :wub:

It's so sweet when they look at you with no ears like that. Poppy is a little cutie. :wub:

Poppy is so gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: . Love her sweet little face :)

Painted Lady said:
awww..bless her :wub: poppy is very much like murphy with her markings nicky..i havent noticed it before..she is gorgeous :huggles:
sarah looking back at pics of our murph ,they do have same colouring ,both sexy little beasts :wub: :wub:

waht a sweetie. She is also the spitting image of my Polly, right down to the darker marking on the back of her neck, and back marking. Same soft face too :wub:

Give her a special cuddle from me. :huggles:

She also reminds me of my old boy Chip.. :huggles: shes looking great Nicky... :wub: :wub:

heres one of Chip in the snow...

Chip_20in_20the_20snow.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back