The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Open Cancelled

SaraEaton

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Due to the current situation regarding the Foot and Mouth epidemic we have decided that the responsible thing to do is to cancel the Easter 2001 Open in aid of Whippet Rescue on 15th April 2001.

Hi Sara,

Sorry that you had to cancell your open :(

Hope this epidemic clears up very soon, my dogs are going to be driving me mad. Hope to see you soon,

Shaz Pedder and boys....

OOOH!!!

I've just tried out emoticons, and it worked,

hip hip hoorah   :biggrin:

Shaz X

Sorry the Open is cancelled as I`m coming over at Easter and I was looking forward to seeing old friends again . We are in the same boat over here in Ireland with the Greyhounds and have had no Racing , Trialling or even galloping the last three weeks. Hopefully we will be back racing again on the 12th April as that is the date the Horses are back ,subject to no more outbreaks.There has only been one case in Ireland and that was in the North. The Goverment over here took the matter very seriously and that seems to be paying dividends now.More than can be said for their English counterparts !

www.irishgreyhoundstud.com

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back