The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscars Pride + Branca

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oscars pride has successfully lined Branca today this been his first bitch ... think this is going to be an exciting litter ...good luck John and Jean :luck: :luck:

good luck to all concerned. :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck john hope she takes. well done oscar on ure first bitch.

:cheers: Best of luck :cheers:

well done OSCAR and BRANCA , i,m sure these will be lovely pups, handsome and fast just like their parents,. May be Oscar will get more bitch,s now, such a great accolade of wins under his belt, surely one of the best dogs to come from crazy cracker,. If you want the best see Paul and Oscar :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks everybody for the good wishes, Oscar performed at stud just as he performs on the track [he is a natural ] I think he will be hell of a STUD dog. He wont need many bitches to prove his worth.

Thanks, Oscar, Paul & Debbie.

All the best to all concerned and best of :luck: :cheers:

Well done Oscar :thumbsup:

Hope Branca has healthy pups in 9 weeks time :thumbsup:

Good Luck John and Jean :D

nice one oscar,paul,branca,and john,love oscar cracking dog,best of luck :thumbsup:

at last a mating for oscar and a champ of champs to boot, well done hope all goes well.

well done oscar and carrie, oscar is now proven as branca is in pup :cheers: :D

oscar should prove to be a good stud dog, he is a versatile dog on bends and straights and has won many opens and classics against top class bitch,s and dogs

any news yet, as these pups were due yesterday

Thought that myself but there's nowt worse than waiting for pups and everyone keep asking lol

Last edited by a moderator:
welldone branca :cheers: two bitchs and one dog just for me :D :D

well done carrie & oscar got what you wanted :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back