The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscar's Pride X Molly Chop

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oscar's Pride mated Molly Chops last night

Good luck :luck:

:) Good luck with the new litter when they come. :thumbsup: Diane

oscar has again lined molly today, pups should be due around the 6th august just after the scottish hol,s molly is litter sister to dennis the menace and chris,s gift, out of son of a bitch x born free

Pass my good :luck:eek:nto Gary with the mating Deb :) Karen

:luck: bast of luck gary hope all goes well :luck:

Best of luck Gary & Debbie :luck:

best of luck, good little stud. :luck: :thumbsup:

goodluck with this mating i am pleased with my oscar's pup darlo delight just coming to hand last few weeks best of luck!!! :luck: :luck:

Best of Luck Gary :)

A mating I am interested in on a personal level as they'll be great grand-nieces and nephews to Moany Moany.

already gary reckons molly has took, 4 weeks and ribs well sprung,, looking forward to this litter as i will get my 1st oscar pup

debbie said:
already gary reckons molly has took, 4 weeks and ribs well sprung,, looking forward to this litter as i will get my 1st oscar pup
Makes it all the more exciting when you've got a pup coming yourself :luck:

[SIZE=21pt]3[/SIZE] days to go and ready to pop

Last edited by a moderator:
TOP STUD DOG SHAME OWNERS MAD GOOD LUCK DEBRA!BRA!BRA!BRA! :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back