The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our New Boy Hateley

mandyrfc

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D :D :D :

We are the HAPPIEST couple in the World tonight, Especially my husband Derek, as he has just picked up his New boy HATELY ( Formerly Known as Rio ) from Kevin and Linda Swain. And he is one :wub: :wub: puppy, and i hope you all agree a great testament to Kevin and Linda and also his Mum "WRCch Saxon Gold," and his DAd, "Devil In Me," as he is so Healthy and Strong.

He is exactly the pup that my husband has always wanted and he is over the moon now he is finally here.

Kevin and Linda are such a lovely couple and they went out of their way to make Derek, myself and our youngest son Paul, and our friends Brian and Nettie VERY VERY welcome . We cannot thank them enough firstly for letting us get Hately and for all that they did for us yesterday.

Kevin knew that we were friendly with Rob and Kay Flower of the Independent P.W.R.C.

although we had not met, and he and Linda invited them across and put on a lovely Buffet and drinks for us all. Lastly i will take this chance to thank them both for making us so happy. :cheers: So now here he is Our new Boy Hately along with his 2 brothers and our other little girl Deedee who i have posted some pics of on K9 before.( he is the Black and White pup ).

Here is another Pic of Hately this time with Kevin and his mum

And now here is Rob( with our Deedee ) and Kay (holding Hately) Flower, of the Independent.P.W.R.C. who are a Beautiful couple who we owe a lot of thanks to for helping us along in whippet Racing. We wish them and their two girls "Go With The Flow" and " Elie" all the best for the year ahead and for the Independent Open next weekend. :D :D

And here i mummy Saxon Gold and Kevin and Linda's other dog Diamond White relaxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
And finally here is one of him playing with his brother's and Deedee, in the garden.

Ihope you all like them as much as we do. :wub: :wub:

lovely pup! great pics keep them coming! :thumbsup:

Congratulations, :thumbsup: really looking forward to next year when these pups will be old enough to race, :) with the mum & dad they"ve got they should be something special. :thumbsup: :luck: with Hately :wub:

Congrats on your lovely puppy and the best of luck with him.

He looks lovely :wub: ........I think they look like a cracking litter :luck: with him :D

He is gorgeous. Rob and Kay are really nice aren't they. Kev is.................... oh okay really nice too. :huggles:

Kev and Lyn bred a smashing litter. I heard that Hately's bro, Busby was wowing folks down at West Som yesterday.

Looking forwards to seeing Hately's photos as he grows.

BeeJay said:
He is gorgeous.  Rob and Kay are really nice aren't they.  Kev is....................  oh okay really nice too.  :huggles:
Kev and Lyn bred a smashing litter.  I heard that Hately's bro, Busby was wowing folks down at West Som yesterday. 

Looking forwards to seeing Hately's photos as he grows.

:D :D Thanks for all your lovely replies Lynn Alexandia, Paula Roberts, Estermax Rae, Strike Whippets and of course Beejay, but would you believe it i spelt his name wrong it should be Hateley as him indoors has just noticed.

We did not get to meet Busby as Viv had picked him up a few days earlier but we have plenty of photos of him and he is :wub: :wub: too.

It really was a lovely litter. :cheers:

And i hope to meet you all next year when both Hateley and Deedee ( Fingers crossed ) will be coming to the Opens and Champs. :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back