The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Owned by Puppy Cockapoo

Lin66

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi! We got a puppy Cockapoo named Otto a few months ago and he has completely taken over our lives. We had a lovely border collie before who had no issues - with her behaviour or health - until old age took her just before lockdown. However our new puppy is a completely different story so I am constantly finding myself at a loss and in need of advice. I will probably become quite a pest on the forum with all my questions!

Attachments

• FC1E7018-CA3E-47D6-AF64-4E5DB0E53CC1.jpeg
    FC1E7018-CA3E-47D6-AF64-4E5DB0E53CC1.jpeg
    582.8 KB · Views: 65
Welcome to the forum - there are people here with lots of experience of various issues, so I hope we can help:)

Hello and welcome. Each puppy brings its own challenges, no matter how many times we've raised one, so you are not alone, and there is plenty of experienced help to be found here.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back