The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oxford Open

gracie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just to let you all know we are moving on the 18th of April to 49 Lords Piece Road Chipping Norton our new phone number will be 01608 642805 or at last I have a mobile which is 07900077957. I have arranged for my mail to be redirected and the Oxford Open Forms are on our club page if anyone wants one. Both Gaye Scutter the club secretary and Daniel Bremner our Race Manager will be at the Easter Open and Andover Opens and will have some entry forms there. I won't be as I am knee deep packing cases.

All the best

June

gracie said:
Just to let you all know we are moving on the 18th of April to 49 Lords Piece Road Chipping Norton our new phone number will be 01608 642805 or at last I have a mobile which is 07900077957.  I have arranged for my mail to be redirected and the Oxford Open Forms are on our club page if anyone wants one. Both Gaye Scutter the club secretary and Daniel Bremner our Race Manager will be at the Easter Open and Andover Opens and will have some entry forms there.  I won't be as I am knee deep packing cases.All the best

June

Hi June and Len good kuck with your new home hope you will be happy there, and the dogs like it, plenty of space to play,

love Tina, Colin, Craig and Big Ron, Diamond Geezer and the rest of the Gang x

Well I have finally found the computer and have now got a phone which is working so if any one wants to get in touch please do. Any thing to get away from the decorating - think we may have to give the dogs a paint brush each. Any one wishing to send entries for Oxford can now do so to my new address

at

49 Lords Piece Road Chipping Norton Oxon OX7 5HT

Am very envious of you all having relaxing weekends racing!!!

You lucky people.

gracie said:
Well I have finally found the computer and have now got a phone which is working so if any one wants to get in touch please do.  Any thing to get away from the decorating - think we may have to give the dogs a paint brush each.  Any one wishing to send entries for Oxford can now do so to my new addressat

49 Lords Piece Road Chipping Norton Oxon OX7 5HT

Am very envious of you all having relaxing weekends racing!!!

You lucky people.

just sent mine to your old address hope you get it allright squizzle 22lb sonny 23lb-25lb group

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back