The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Paddy Power

Lisa S

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is our new addition Benuga Paddy Power thanks to Patrick (masta) on here for letting us have him. He is such a lovely little character and I cannot really believe how good he is - he is just about house trained (just had a couple of accidents in the house), he sits beautifully and gives his paw, and sleeps from 10pm until we wake him on a morning around 8am.

Our dog Jambo is not too enamoured though :angry: at this flaming little whirlwind touching his stuff :angry: and he actually managed to totally ignore him for over a week and then had a few growls but they have now had a couple of little plays but still will not lie down together but I am hoping they will soon!

SAM_1489__Small_.JPG

SAM_1482__Small_.JPG

SAM_1478__Small_.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one seriously cute whippie. The ears do it for me :wub:

he is looking good Lisa and is obviously getting spoilt carnt wait to see him grow up

Patrick

he is looking good Lisa and is obviously getting spoilt carnt wait to see him grow upPatrick
He is so content for such a little thing :wub: and will just lay in his bed and watch what is going on and takes it all in. He only whinges a bit if he is hungry which is not that often as he is like a skinny little rabbit!

You are SO lucky, I loved this litter! Look forward to seeing more pics of him as he grows :)

:wub: :wub: Oh what a little darling....hes great.... :wub:

Thanks for your nice comments, he is such a little character and is a clever little sod ;) Jambo has started to acknowledge the fact this annoying little idiot is here to stay so has chilled slightly :sweating:

If I close my eyes and wish hard enough do you think he will disappear mam? Or shall I just pee on him to see if he gets the message (not sure how we actually caught this one as it was an accident I think......)

1507.JPG

SAM_1398__Small_.JPG

SAM_1508__Small_.JPG

Congratulations on your new addition! He is gorgeous :wub: you are very lucky. I am sure Jambo will get used to him soon and love having him around. Look forward to seeing lots more photos of him :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back