The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Paignton Ch Closes Today

dolly

THE VERY BLONDE
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is announced on Higham Press website that Terry Thorn will not be judging at this show.

Judge has been asked, but not confirmed

If you want to know who has been asked please PM me. Its an all rounder

dolly said:
It is announced on Higham Press website that Terry Thorn will not be judging at this show.

Judge has been asked, but not confirmed

If you want to know who has been asked please PM me. Its an all rounder

:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I,ve just found out who judging,unless its changes again :D

At the moment its Jenny Startup 8)

Online entries close next week i think :thumbsup:

grrrr hurry up and decide i fancy taking my blue noodle ,as its the same day as terriers

Jenny Startup is now listed on Higham Press.

scarlet said:
small fawns i think :oops:
No, theres brindles ( Dcc brindle and white parti ) solid brindles Cobyco Centre stage and even Anitas black and white boy placed :cheers: does look as though she goes for the` smaller`whippet though :wacko:

Its too far for me I think anyhow :cheers: maybe Id have gone under Terry :- " but only maybe o:)

lizzyb said:
I did my entry last week ,so Hey Ho  :- "
Same here and I paid for the caravan, we are having a holiday as well so will go to enjoy the week away and the day at the show. Get well soon Terry.

I'd already entered Stan, and considering it is my "local" show, I'm still gonna go. (Only takes me about 40 mins to get there :thumbsup: )

Louise

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back