The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PAWS FOR THE CAUSE! (BREAST CANCER AWARENESS)!

Discussion in 'General Dog Forum' started by Emilia Jensen, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Emilia Jensen

Emilia Jensen New Member Registered

PAWS FOR THE CAUSE!
    LIMITED RUN TO SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

Every year in october we get the chance to help support breast cancer research during breast cancer awareness month. So in honor of this, we are doing a special and limitid run of this "Paws For The Cause" t-shirt.
    Part of every single sale is donated to The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
    You're going to love this cute "Paws For The Cause" shirt and wear it proudly showing that you're helping a good cause.

[​IMG]

more info here :www.teespring.com/PAWS-FOR-THE-CAUSE-BCA#pid=2&cid=2397&sid=front

2. JoanneF

JoanneF Well-Known Member Registered

A great cause but I notice that you don't say how much of each sale is donated -

Part of every single sale is donated to The National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Also the products are made and shipped from the U.S. but from what I can see the National Breast Cancer Foundation is Australian. They help by, for example, paying for mammograms (their poster person then paid them back), which is worthy enough but rather than funding mammograms abroad my personal preference would be to donate to research for better treatment.

Sorry. The products are cool though.

Emilia Jensen likes this.
  3. Josie

Josie Administrator Administrator Registered

Emilia Jensen and JoanneF like this.
  4. Emilia Jensen

Emilia Jensen New Member Registered

Thank you very much for your comment @JoanneF
    Well for this year I wanted to support The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
    And to answer your question 10% of each sale is going to be donated to help them.
    for next year i'm planing to support another breast cancer organisation , a much bigger charity to support them , 60% of each sale is going to be donated. well this is just the beginning and the first step for me for the next design .

And I'm very happy that you liked the design.