The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

PAWS FOR THE CAUSE! (BREAST CANCER AWARENESS)!

Emilia Jensen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
PAWS FOR THE CAUSE!
LIMITED RUN TO SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

Every year in october we get the chance to help support breast cancer research during breast cancer awareness month. So in honor of this, we are doing a special and limitid run of this "Paws For The Cause" t-shirt.
Part of every single sale is donated to The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
You're going to love this cute "Paws For The Cause" shirt and wear it proudly showing that you're helping a good cause.

image.png

more info here :www.teespring.com/PAWS-FOR-THE-CAUSE-BCA#pid=2&cid=2397&sid=front

A great cause but I notice that you don't say how much of each sale is donated -

Also the products are made and shipped from the U.S. but from what I can see the National Breast Cancer Foundation is Australian. They help by, for example, paying for mammograms (their poster person then paid them back), which is worthy enough but rather than funding mammograms abroad my personal preference would be to donate to research for better treatment.

Sorry. The products are cool though.

A great cause but I notice that you don't say how much of each sale is donated -

Also the products are made and shipped from the U.S. but from what I can see the National Breast Cancer Foundation is Australian. They help by, for example, paying for mammograms (their poster person then paid them back), which is worthy enough but rather than funding mammograms abroad my personal preference would be to donate to research for better treatment.

Sorry. The products are cool though.
Thank you very much for your comment @JoanneF
Well for this year I wanted to support The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
And to answer your question 10% of each sale is going to be donated to help them.
for next year i'm planing to support another breast cancer organisation , a much bigger charity to support them , 60% of each sale is going to be donated. well this is just the beginning and the first step for me for the next design .

And I'm very happy that you liked the design.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back