The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peeing

Lisa S

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I took my boy out yesterday for a quick walk which turned into well over 2 hours of path and park walking. Whilst out without much better to think about, it occured to me that he pees all of the time and something always comes out even if only a tiny drop. So I am working out that if we were out for over 2 hours and he pees at LEAST once a minute then that would be 120 pees as a conservative estimate :wacko: He may get repetitive strain injury in his cocking leg!

These boys love to spread it around don't they ;)

here is an action shot

SANY0116__Small_.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you have to view it as their equivalent of touching base with their friends (and enemies), a communication system rather than just a way of getting rid of unwanted fluid. Must keep their kidneys busy while they are out!

they even manage to look graceful while peeing :D

:lol: At least he cocks his leg!!! Neither of mine do :b

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beau does half and half!!

Oliver the same,he does a couple of big wees and lots of little ones,marking his territory :D Pringle the same,at least its all outdoors :lol:

:lol: At least he cocks his leg!!! Neither of mine do :b
Bluebell does everytime (w00t) often early on in the walk over Daisy's head :wacko: :x but by the time we've been out over the hour she's running dry :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back