The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

PERSONAL INBOX

dessie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can someone tell me why it says on my Inbox "No Messages" yet underneath it says something like "10 messages stored of the 50 storable items allowed" Inbox 20% full - yet I haven't saved anything??? ;) :b

When you recieve and send PMs they are automaticaly stored, if you just tick the boxes of the ones you want rid of then hit the delete button it will get rid of them then choose outbox and click go and it will have messages you have sent and you can delete thoses in the same was tick the box at the end then click delete.

hope thyat helps :)

Each user has 2 mail boxes (or folders) as standard 'Inbox' & 'Sent Items'. When you access your messenger you are shown your 'Inbox' (which in your case is empty). The 10 messages you mention are almost certainly copies of messages you've sent, stored in your 'Sent Items' box. When you send messages they automatically get saved in 'Sent Items'.

To look at your 'Sent Items' click on the little arrow on the 'Jump to Folder', select 'Sent Items' & click 'Go'. As Mark says from there you can select the messages you want to delete.

To add to your confusion you can create additional folders if you want to, but I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
????????????? :( what language was that, don't think i had the computer long enough to understand that. Please don't explain this redhead won't get it today :b

Debra :b ;) :D :p

:D This blondie worked it out LOL............not so Dumb now!! :D :D :D :D :D

Just ignore all the previous gobbledegook Deb, leave it until it says full then deleate it all. ;)

OK, I know when I'm beat...

However, (one last try ??? ) you can delete all the messages you like in your Inbox but if your Sent Items box is full you are still not going to be able to use the PM facility. You are not going to have any free space left.

Ok Nigel you have beaten me, brain on holiday this week it must have gone away on a trip as it hasn't been here all week. Better be back by Monday as i got to go back to work :( :( .

Thanks Karen for the advice :D , if i can't do it Nigel can for me :b :D .

Debra :D :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back