The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo Thats

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is the photo that will be going in OUR DOGSs from the Nuneaton & D CS show where India won Best pup in show . :cheers:

The Newfie won Best in show and the `hairy`dog won best Veteran

The big rosette needs to be a bit lower jax :- "

Very nice picture shame about the handler :huggles:

Why do you look so pee'd off Jax? :blink:

You've just won BPIS,you should be grinning like a Cheshire cat!!!

Lovely photo :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
dawn said:
The big rosette needs to be a bit lower jax :- "

Maybe she had a face lift & everything is out of wack. :- "

JAX said:
This is the photo that will be going in OUR DOGSs from the Nuneaton & D CS show where India won Best pup in show . :cheers:
The Newfie won Best in show and the `hairy`dog won best Veteran

They all look like a class of veterans :blink: :- "

Lovely picture of India :wub:

WELL DONE INDIA

..wonder who the sponsor was :- "

well done Jax :thumbsup: lovely photo of India :wub: :wub: pity you are not smiling though :- " :D

India looks great Jax cant see why she didnt get BIS over those big and small furry things?? LOL

Ian

Nice photo......one to be proud of :thumbsup: India is lovely! :wub:

Lovely pic Jax, I haven't worked out who the sponsors are yet!!! :oops:

I think the flasher I saw was the guy second from the left.

India looks really good, and take no notice of those people who are having a go about your mug. I grin and grin and then the minute I cant hold it any more the camera clicks and I end up looking like a gargoyle :blink:

Anyway now everyone lets all post a picture of us winning AND grinning to show Jax how its done. Only BIS or BPIS though :thumbsup:

jools said:
Lovely pic Jax, I haven't worked out who the sponsors are yet!!! :oops:
Exactly what I was going to type! I needed to put my glasses on to read that banner - bit small isn't it 8)

India looks super Jax

I did smile , but maybe the photographer decided to pick the photo that showed the DOGS ( no Cartman, not me ) at their best .

I hate having my picture taken anyhow

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back