The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pick Ye Brains

A coat if it was raining :D

a first x whippet greyhound, had one years ago it was spot on :thumbsup:

ye i did that last litter put son of a bitch over her just wondered if anyone had tried anything else and got results

wouldn't have thought you would need anything else George,other than early pace of a whippet/greyhound.Would have thought the only other option would be a good quality working collie/whippet/greyhound that you know can work well,hopefully gaining blood from a good working dog :D Karen

If it was my dog then a good 3/4 greyhound 1/4 beardie collie to get some nice 3/8 5/8's or a whippet/greyhound. :))

i hate pics lol

molly_wog.JPG

How big is the bitch? if you dont mind big dogs id put a first cross deerhound greyhound they would be very usefull and classy looking

well looks like its goin to be a repeat mating with son of a bitch or may opt for dennis the menace

yep whippetxgreyhound sounds like a good cross there george :thumbsup:

hello rose ye looks like its goin to be but thanx u lot for ye idears think the deerhound greyhound might slow things down a bit for wot i would want a pup for,but thanx everyone

WhippetxGreyhound, WhippetxBeddlinton.That is if you want to keep good coat,n tuff skin.It should also keep the size just nice.

If it`s a 1/2 x then I would put a straight Greyhound over her and breed some nice 3/4 breds :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back