The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pics Of My Dogs

sky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Seen as Di is putting some photos up of her pup, thought I would see comments I got for my pups! :b

:) I'm sure every one will love her Anne, all puppies are gorgeous. but i can't see any pictures yet. :thumbsup: Di

Last edited by a moderator:
gabbitas31 said:
:) I'm sure every one will love her Anne, all puppies are gorgeous.  but i can't see any pictures yet. :thumbsup: Di
I didnt tell you that I knew how to use the camera!! :b :oops:

Tarn

IMG_0059.jpg

Tillie

IMG_0056.jpg

1st time out exploring!

IMG_0313.jpg

Freedom!!

IMG_0321.jpg

Ice, and Ozzie's sister

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

Now Max joins in!!

IMG_0271.jpg

Awww, gorgeous dogs and fantastic pics. Love the fuzzy little one (Tarn) is he a lurcher?

Linbin said:
Awww, gorgeous dogs and fantastic pics. Love the fuzzy little one (Tarn) is he a lurcher?
brill pics,i love to see lurchers in water,im guessing tarns got a fair few collie genes :thumbsup:

Cracking pups :thumbsup: How's the black one bred?

Lovely dogs the 1st pic of the rough haired pup is very cute :wub:

:) Tillie has grown, what a little porker :lol: can't wait to see Tarn at the week end absolutely gorgeous Anne, good luck with them both. :thumbsup: Di.

Thanks for your nice comments on our "double trouble"!!

Looking forward to their 1st showing experience this weekend at Exeter!!

they look well ann :thumbsup: how old are they now :cheers:

Great photos Ann, :thumbsup: It`s just brill to see dogs running free and having fun.

Your young Tarn looks a little cracker, Look foward to seeing them at the w/e.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back