The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pics or Marillion / John Lee Hooker

NatalieMc

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone have a pic of Marillion or/and John Lee Hooker. Would be interested in seeing them as they are Megs dad and grandad.

Natalie

Cheers les...Ive never seen him before...for some reason I expected him to have white in him as the pups were mostly white :D Hes gorgeous :wub:

Natalie

ps pic of his baby :b now 6mths

View attachment 1439

what weight is she nat?

our out the litter is 26lb

rickys is 32 lb

john lee hooker is bred out of Ann and Pete lagens maddiross and Eddie morrisos great late stud dog Marilion :D

Im not sure Denise...dont exactly know how to weigh her as Ive only got bathroom scales :p Im going up the vets on Friday with her for wormer so she will be weighed then...will let ya know. Shes a big girl though!

Natalie

Last edited by a moderator:
NatalieMc said:
Im not sure Denise...dont exactly know how to weigh her as Ive only got bathroom scales  :p  
Take her in you arms and get on the bathroom scale. Then weigh yourself alone. Subtract what you weigh from what you weighed with her in your arms and you'll have her weight. :)

:oops: Now I feel realllllyyyyy silly...why didnt I think about that :blink: :b

Natalie

Denise,

Have had the big weigh in....have triple checked it and hubby has done it three times too coz we couldnt believe it....she weighs 3stone :eek: :eek: 42lbs!!!!!!!! She not overweight either, sleek as anything, but shes really tall and long. :blink: She must be the monster of the litter

The side effect of this is that Im joining Weight Watchers next week :b :p

Natalie

:D HI NATALIE MC WHAT IS YOUR PUP BRED FROM? ALSO HOW OLD IS IT? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU BE NO LIMIT RACING THEN. THATS GOOD KEEP THE BIG DOGS GOING I HAVE 2 MYSELF. ;)

hahaha nat you feeding her to much ....she looks lovely in her pic spit of her mam

john lee hooker and a ghd sherry ...i think there about 6 months

Eeek I cant be feeding her too much...its all I can do to get her to eat two meals a day...she not greedy at all o:) Shes a proper tin ribs at the minute, shooting up so quickly.

Denise...I didnt really see her mam when we went for the pup, for some reason I thought she was all brindle :wacko: Was she a racer? Is she still with the guy who bred the pups?#

Natalie

yes nat he still got her as far as i know , he got her off a open class greyhound track ..she was very good runner , les will know better as he lives near mac (thats who breed them)

yes mum what the spit of your pup

:D r they same litter as the pup colin and alison armstrong have got? if so eddy michelson has got 1 but thats nowhere near 42lb its about 26lb lovely little thing though. I think they about 7months as he has just started training her. :)

no not that litter sherry the litter afterward..mac breed two with only a month or so between them

:D cheers for that dee. Its still nice to know there is some big uns on the scene lol :lol:

I just had this image of Natalie mentioning 42lb & sherry's eyes went (w00t) she likes um big ey :D

Thats 42lbs at 6 months and showing no sign of slowing down the growth :eek: At this rate shes going to be in the great dane class !!

Natalie

:lol: :lol: :lol: im :blink: wot u mean there vicky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back