The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pics

hi Mirrel

will try to had the pic for you think your having a problem lol :thumbsup:

thanks yvonne im not very good at the picture bit!

not sure if i can do it yet Mirrel never posted them on from e-mail before will give it a go

Last edited by a moderator:
hey it worked Mirrel will tell you the name's of her pup's and breeding i'm sure lol

another pup

Saw Mick and Kims pup at the weekend.He's lovely and looks like he'll be around the 40lb mark.Didn't have a camera with me,so no pics but told Kim to put some on here. :D

There looking well Mirrel :thumbsup: :luck: good backs on them :thumbsup:

hi all the brindle is called beau the sandy one is rio and light fawn is ruby shes the one that you can see her face. (the naughty one believe it or not) they are 10 months now time flies looking forward to racing them.

looking nice Mirrel but where's a pic of JACK :( good luck with them see you soon

little jacks pic will follow soon ive got some ace pics of him i just cant seem to put them on k9. hows tilly hope she ok?

Tillie's fine a little overweight at the mo so on a strict diet

all mine are having roasted pigs ears that ive just done in the oven i better not give to many as jack has got his winter covering as well! lol

My pup has pigs ears it loves them lol

Last edited by a moderator:
pups looking nice Mirrel

my pup out the litter

lamping031.jpg

dogs056.jpg

Joe

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back