The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Picture Posting

colin+tina (account closed)

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hey there can anyone help i want to put a picture on one of the forums of the pups and put a message above it .but im not to sure the picture will come out the right size i want i fear its to big for the screen can anyone help many thanks COLIN JENNINGS.

Welcome to K9

First you have to make the photos 75 k or less.

Then once you have written what you want instead of ADD REPLY , click on Browser at the bottom

Find your photo (were ever you store them)

Double click it and you will see along browser that it is there then you click on ADD THIS ATTACHMENT .

Then Click ADD POST / REPLY (which ever one it may be)

All being well your Pic will be there

Dave

colin+tina said:
hey there can anyone help i want to put a picture on one of the forums of the pups and put a message above it .but im not to sure the picture will come out the right size i want i fear its to big for the screen can anyone help many thanks COLIN JENNINGS.
Pictures should be about 500 pixels wide - although with this new software anything bigger than that should automatically get reduced :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
tried posting some for Lamping man earlyer 1 was 2.?mb it refused to load it till i'd re-sized it.

Mark Roberts said:
tried posting some for Lamping man earlyer 1 was 2.?mb it refused to load it till i'd re-sized it.
There's still the 75k limit of file size - it will only resize the picture size

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back