The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Plea For Help

hellybobs

I Love my Girls
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I was wondering if anyone has or knows anyone who has got a large dog crate or secure puppy pen I could borrow for approx 12.

Dippy has got a double fracture of her right hock, she's had surgery to correct it today and has a metal cage pinned to it to keep it secure.

She has to kept confined for approx 12 weeks to give it the best chance of healing, I already have a cage but really need a second one so I can actually get to bed instead of having to sleep on the settee.

I'm in Leeds but able to travel a reasonable distance to collect if someone is kind enough to offer.

I know I don't post very often and not many members know who I am, so I hope you don't think me being too cheeky for making such a request.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back