The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Help Save These Dogs

Evie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

I'm passing on this message emailed to me today from someone whose a member on alfieslostdogs.com.

This is all the info I have :

PLEASE HELP SAVE THESE DOGS
Some of us on here already now what is happening, as we have had to try and fight most of the day to try and save these dogs, but for the mods that do not know about it I will try to tell you in short what is going on. Basically, I received information informing me that 9 dogs were allegedly on death row, some have bitten people, most haven't! (some of the ones that had bitten have been nervous dogs living in a stressfull environment, 2 had bitten more then once). so I made a few phone calls to see what we could do for these dogs. I managed to find rescue places for most of the dogs, but then I had a phone call informing me that the dogs that had bitten people, would not be up for re homing, although by then I had found them places to go where they could be reassessed. So what I did was to work on the dogs that had not bitten anyone, managed to secure places for them. when I had another phone call informing me that none of the dogs were up for re homing, the manager of the kennels had decided that they were all going to be put down. Apparently they are all "dangerous dogs". which made me and the rescue's I had contacted very angry.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO!

1... Email the Swale dog warden timoxley@swale.gov.UK

2... Ring swale borough council (01795 424341) from 10.30 tomorrow.

"and complain about what Jasmil kennels are doing and that it is not right for the manager to decide the dogs fate without a dog warden assessing these dogs to see if they are dangerous or not! We feel that the council need to rethink there arrangement with Jasmil and allow dogs to be offered to rescues before considering to end the dogs lives." www.alfieslostdogs.com have spent the entire day securing rescue places for all of these dogs, transport arranged, experienced dog handlers, cages and muzzles made available with the plan to go and "pay" to take these dogs from death row and drive them to a rescue centre. Unfortunately we have been informed that we will not be allowed to do so!!! ARE HANDS ARE TIED!!! So, please get emailing tonight and phoning tomorrow, please ask as many people as you can to email and ring the council and voice your views, please do it in a polite way so that the council will listen. These dogs shouldn't have to die in vain," lets talk for the dogs."

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back