The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Help Star

I was reading about her earlier, how can anyone let their dog get into that state? :rant:

Star2.jpg

She was picked up very close to me as well :(

At least she's in good hands now with EGLR, but her treatment is going to be expensive, I'm sure they'd welcome any help people can give.

http://www.lurcher.org.uk/the-news/35-latest-news/187-star

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read on Doglost that Star didn't make it

Run free wee girlie xxx

Oh no, poor little mite. I bet she never knew a day's kindness until the last few days :'(

Sleep tight Star, at peace now :huggles:

Poor little girl :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Run free darling. Those beautiful eyes ...

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: sleep tight sweetheart xx

It makes my blood boil that someone has allowed this and heartbreaking to know that she didnt stand a chance. Often it is too late to save such a poor dog in her state. Ive had my fair share of emaciated dogs to care for. This truly is so sad.

How people can live with themselves I shall never know. Id like to do the same to them.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back