The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please help

dogowner1990

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi everybody i am new in this forum and also i am a new dog owner
i have a three months staffordshire puppy ,the problem is that my puppy 3 week ago i noticed that he get sleemer and he start throwing up his meals but this throwing up is not all the time maybe one or two time a day but not all the days some days he don't throw up and my puppy is very active he play all the time but the problem is his Weight and the throwing up problem
so please please please help me i don't know what to do

How many meals a day are you feeding him? At his age I would still be feeding him 3 smaller meals a day rather than one big one. This will help him digest it better, and hopefully that's the problem. However it might be worth having him checked out by a vet to rule out any other issues.

One of our dogs had an issue like this and kept getting ill as a puppy, and she needed smaller meals more often for a while, as well as a less rich brand of dog food. The food we had her on (Pedigree) was just too rich for her tummy. She did outgrow this and was able to eat pretty much anything as an adult (including things she shouldn't) with no issues.

Prior to getting her we had always fed our dogs once a day. After her we changed to twice a day which is generally better for them.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back