The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Please Send Healing Thoughts For Billy

pippywhippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please, please send healing thoughts for my Billy, he has been bitten in the face this morning out on his walk by an adder :eek:

He is in the vets on a drip and anti venom, he doesnt look like a whippet at the moment, more like a bull terrier.

I had six dogs with me this morning, and only one was nosey enough to stick his nose into an adder nest :(

My poor boy...... please send him some some healing wishes :'(

Poor you and poor, poor Billy!

Sending my very best wishes to you both for a speedy recovery. :(

Bless his little heart, i hope Billy's soon on the mend :luck:

Poor Billy :wub:

I hope Billy is feeling a lot better very soon.

Adders are extra agressive just now after waking up from hibernation.

Trust Billy to stick his nose in where it was not wanted o:)

Poor love :wub:

Hope Billy is soon on the mend. Sending him lots of love.xxxxx

OMG... (w00t) poor little Billy....sending healing thoughts and wishes your way..... :luck: :luck: :luck:

Poor Billy, sending lots of healing thoughts his way. I hope he has a speedy recovery :huggles:

Where did it happen? I haven't seen any adders yet! Don't want to either. I hope Billy is soon back to normal. :wub:

Best wishes to Billy for a speedy recovery :luck:

Where did it happen? I haven't seen any adders yet! Don't want to either. I hope Billy is soon back to normal. :wub:
Out on Perran Sands near the Lost Church, seen one a few weeks ago on Holywell beach, too. Think the warm weather has encouraged them out. Seen lizards as well so I suppose they are all awake and here to stay for the summer :(

Get well soon, Billy :wub: :wub:

I do hope he gets the all clear very quickly ..... you must be absolutely distraught with worry for him :'(

Do you remember Di's two lurchers getting bitten last autumn ......... I went to look at the post again and found a picture of Leia ..........

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....st&p=955773

These adders are so dangerous!!!!! :blink:

Feel better soon Billy :wub: So scary when they get bitten, but they generally make a full recovery :luck: It will be a while before the swelling goes down though, and the period where it does can be the most painful so don't be surprised if Billy needs painkillers for a while. Give him a hug from me, poor lad, and hugs to you too xx

Oh my god!!!.......... Poor Billy,Paula i,m so sorry this has happened :( ,wish i could be there with you :( ,please keep me updated hun,i can't find your number........ :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: for Billy,hugs to you both.xxxxxxxxxxx

Poor little chap, and poor you, how terribly worrying. Sending lots of love and healing thoughts :luck: :luck: :luck:

How is Billy doing, Paula?

Hope he is over the worst :huggles xxx

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts :huggles:

Billy is responding well to the anti venom :thumbsup: He has to stay in on a drip but will hopefully be able to come home tomorrow, cant wait to have him back where he belongs. :wub:

The scariest thing was how quickly he deteriorated, poor lad. The children were with me and found it all very upsetting, too. Think they will be more keen to put walking boots on in the future! (w00t)

What a relief, Paula :sweating:

Good luck, Billy, for your continued recovery :luck: xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back