The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

POGdogs - For the Love of Dogs - 2017

arealhuman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So, I watched the first episode of this series on catch up last night and really enjoyed it (thanks to @Wotho for the tip that ti was on again).  What did everyone else think?  It does stagger me though that people can actually be so cruel/neglectful to animals, it makes me sad and angry in equal measure.  Wilma and Fern were ace, as were all the other four legged friends featured  :)

I just had chance to watch tonight's episode of POGdogs. Felt a bit too close for home watching Lucy and Lucky the labradors - Dennis has a couple of small fatty lumps and we are often questioning whether we should have them removed or not. We've had them checked out and they aren't annoying him or getting in the way so do we leave them and hope that they don't get much bigger or do we just go and get them removed and have the worry of putting him through an operation. So tough! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, from my recent experience, if you're satisfied they're not sinister in any way, I'd be tempted to leave them if they're not causing him any problems - surgery is always a worry, especially for the older dog if not the owner.  I enjoyed the episode too.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back