The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Poor Badger...

Discussion in 'Hound' started by Whippets Rule, Jul 20, 2010.

1. ~Annie~

~Annie~ New Member Registered

Missed this yesterday. How's he doing today? Feel well Badger :huggles:

2. Whippets Rule

Whippets Rule New Member Registered

Thanks for the nice wishes everyone......Badger and I had an awful night, he was very stressed and unsettled and kept standing at the top of the stairs (w00t) like I needed more worry!!

His little face was very swollen last night and he was quite stiff this morning. I've just got in from work and he did his usual "launch at mummy with the flying kiss" routine and he's had some treats and is asleep beside my desk as I type. His face is no longer swollen and he just has a fat lip which still looks sore but he can eat ok.

He's a bit wary of the beagles bumping into him as he is a little less sure footed as he's getting older but he seems pretty much my normal boy, he just looks a bit bashed up bless him.I'll not post pictures of his little face as it doesn't feel right to do so and would make me feel sad but I'll take some pictures of him when he's better and post a nice oldie appreciation thread. Thanks again for your kind words, as always it's nice to be able to talk to people who understand the love of a good whippet!

3. Janimal

Janimal Addicted Registered

Aww bless him... :huggles: I hope you have a better night tonight... :luck: :luck:

4. Dizzychick

Dizzychick New Member Registered

Only just read this, glad to see that Badger is feeling a bit better today... sounds like he is getting lots of TLC! Keep safe little man... xxx

5. wilfred

wilfred New Member Registered

Thank you for the update; glad the wee lad is feeling a bit better, bless his heart.

The love of a good Whippet (or any dog really!) is a wonderful gift. :wub: :wub: :wub:

6. FeeFee

FeeFee New Member Registered

Glad to hear he's feeling better today :huggles:

7. eve

eve New Member Registered

Poor old Badger :wub: Glad to hear that he is improving :luck:

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Active Member Registered

Poor Badger. :( Sorry he had a bad night, but glad to hear he is feeling a little better today. :thumbsup: I hope he continues to improve. :luck: :luck:

9. Happy Humber

Happy Humber New Member Registered

I am so pleased Badger is feeling better today you could always give him some Arnica to help with the bruises